• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Move the Panthers to the triangle area.

SmootsDaddy89

fug off we were loud at the stadium. You might have noticed if you bought tickets and went to the game.

Where in the heck did you sit at? I was in a section dominated by 90% Giants fans and the 10% of Panthers fans were sitting doing nothing from start to finish. Me and like 3-4 other ppl in the whole freaking section were the only ones trying to cheer the team on.

Where in the heck did you sit at? I was in a section dominated by 90% Giants fans and the 10% of Panthers fans were sitting doing nothing from start to finish. Me and like 3-4 other ppl in the whole freaking section were the only ones trying to cheer the team on.

same seats as always sec 523 row 7 seat 9 10 11 12. we cheer up there. Im sorry you had to sit where the psls are held by pussies who couldnt stay up that late.

same seats as always sec 523 row 7 seat 9 10 11 12. we cheer up there. Im sorry you had to sit where the psls are held by pussies who couldnt stay up that late.

I was in 536 and it was absolutely the worst experience I have ever had at a panthers game. I mean the fans were freaking pathetic.

If you disagree with the raleigh-durham area we could move them out to the middle of fuging nowhere. At least then people would fight over tickets and certainly be loud and drive other fans away. This would be, of course, due to the fact that Sundays would be the only days they had anything to do other than fuging their cousins and mass-producing meth.

Dude the problem with people telling us to sit or quiet down is easily solved. Tell them to blow you.

People are terrified with upsetting others and we allow jackasses free reign. I saw a guy cut in line the other day at a store and everyone looked pissed but no one said a damn word. I told the bastard to go to the back of the fuggin line and he did.

If it's 3rd down and I'm cheering for a stop and some guy that looks like he graduated Alpha Delta Douchebag at Chapel Hill '85 tells me to sit, I say no and I turn back around.

Archived