• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does Aaron Rodgers have leadership issues or need a mind coach?

teeray

I understand your point as well as I understand that it's not directly releative. Yes all players deal with losses in a not so positive way to the media. However, Rodgers and Cam attitude are unrelated and a comparision isn't accurate.

Did you watch Rodgers during the game, on the sidline, after a sacked series? He was looking over game picutures of, what I believe to be, Seahawks defense. He was trying to find a way to win against their defense.

Did you watch Cam during the game after a 3 and out series? He was looking away from the coach that was holding the pictures for him to look it.

I know that Cam is young, but it's time to grow up and lead.

I would like to take your word for it, but for someone who lambasted someone earlier about "facts" you should have known that the Panthers did not have one 3 and out the entire Giants game. We actually moved the ball well. The only problem was that we had sacks and turnovers at terrible times during the game.

I understand your point as well as I understand that it's not directly releative. Yes all players deal with losses in a not so positive way to the media. However, Rodgers and Cam attitude are unrelated and a comparision isn't accurate.

Did you watch Rodgers during the game, on the sidline, after a sacked series? He was looking over game picutures of, what I believe to be, Seahawks defense. He was trying to find a way to win against their defense.

Did you watch Cam during the game after a 3 and out series? He was looking away from the coach that was holding the pictures for him to look it.

Did you watch last week or the week before when one of rodger's receivers ran a route wrong and he was then intercepted? Rodgers yelled at his receiver and showed a disgusted face, how did he inspire his receiver then if you care to explain. How was that leadership?

As I said before you are excusing rodgers and other quarterbacks shortcomings in leadership moments but only criticising cam. You obviously have an agenda, maybe you secretly don't like cam. I have no idea but it's blatant.

As I said before you are excusing rodgers and other quarterbacks shortcomings in leadership moments but only criticising cam. You obviously have an agenda, maybe you secretly don't like cam. I have no idea but it's blatant.

Years and years of demonizing the Vicks, Vince Youngs, McNabbs, etc and propping up the Peytons, Bradys, as "white knights" has taken its toll on some of our fans. They have agendas and biases that are engrained in their DNA. They love the Panthers but are forced to root for a QB they never wanted and prefer as someone to "root against", so there's this need to prove Cameron is "strange" or doing things "abnormal" from other QBs. There's this need to hold him accountable over our other team "leaders" because he's playing a position subconsciously that they feel he is unfairly playing.

It wouldnt be so bad if they werent so predictable about it. Being that Cameron is 6'5 and athletically gifted it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see this crowd was going to attack his "mental" and "leadership" abilities since they cant question his physical. We pretty much can count on having 10 years of good QBing that wont be appreciated because fans feel the need to overscrutinize and nitpick the QB they cant see themselves in. Not all of our fans are like this, we've got a lot of people who have embraced him, but there is a chunk of fans who care more about treating Cam as an "outsider" than they do about winning.

I really wish people would STFU about Cam and how he acts on the sideline compared to other QB's. Brandon Lafell was just on the MacAttack and they point blank asked him about Cam on the sidelines and he said every time they come off the field Cam goes to the QB coach with DA, and Jimmy and they go over the pictures and the plays then the QB's go over and talk with the receivers. Put this crap to bed, I saw Brees sitting on the bench with a hat on at the end of the KC game with no one around him does that mean he didn't go over the pics or plays? Cam is emotional and hates to lose which I love because I am the same way. After we lose I am pissed off for days and it eats me up the players that are laughing, smiling, and talking to the opponents on the field after the game. Be a good sport but laughing and joking around after a loss sets me off.

Years and years of demonizing the Vicks, Vince Youngs, McNabbs, etc and propping up the Peytons, Bradys, as "white knights" has taken its toll on some of our fans. They have agendas and biases that are engrained in their DNA. They love the Panthers but are forced to root for a QB they never wanted and prefer as someone to "root against", so there's this need to prove Cameron is "strange" or doing things "abnormal" from other QBs. There's this need to hold him accountable over our other team "leaders" because he's playing a position subconsciously that they feel he is unfairly playing.

It wouldnt be so bad if they werent so predictable about it. Being that Cameron is 6'5 and athletically gifted it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see this crowd was going to attack his "mental" and "leadership" abilities since they cant question his physical. We pretty much can count on having 10 years of good QBing that wont be appreciated because fans feel the need to overscrutinize and nitpick the QB they cant see themselves in. Not all of our fans are like this, we've got a lot of people who have embraced him, but there is a chunk of fans who care more about treating Cam as an "outsider" than they do about winning.

Agreed, I think you hit the nail on the head.

Delhomme and Claussen were short and dorky and everyone attacked them when they lost too. Please spare us the race card and DNA references. This isn't about race.

This ignorant poo has gotta end. I'm obviously firmly on Cam's side in all this, but this sort is ridiculous horseshit has gotta be addressed.

Delhomme and Claussen were short and dorky and everyone attacked them when they lost too. Please spare us the race card and DNA references. This isn't about race.

Cams never played as bad as Clausen, and doesnt have any 6 TO playoff games under his belt. Horrible analogy. And everyone didnt attack Delhomme's leadership when we lost. No need to lie.

I'm sure they were attacked because of the limitations of their physical abilities. I would extremely doubt that either of them were attacked on this whole issue of leadership or heart, or whatever people want to use to attack cam.

I'm sure they were attacked because of the limitations of their physical abilities. I would extremely doubt that either of them were attacked on this whole issue of leadership or whatever people want to use to attack cam.

They did not. As bad as they played, we could still see ourselves in them so no need to question their heads. No need to give them the "outsider" treatment.

Cams never played as bad as Clausen, and doesnt have any 6 TO playoff games under his belt. Horrible analogy. And everyone didnt attack Delhomme's leadership when we lost. No need to lie.

You must be a new fan. People didn't attack his leadership because his team mates saw him as a leader from the beginning and didn't feel the need to call him out on it.

Look, when you throw yourself out there as the icon and entertainer and you do a self promoting dance for your sponsors and show up on merchandise everywhere and then come out and play badly in your first big stage after being hyped as the guy who will change how the position is played you are going to draw attention no matter who you are.

Look at The Golden Calf of Bristol, I don't think there is a more disliked player in the NFL than him and it's because of all the marketing. When you put yourself out there like that you have to understand what it will do to you.

Alright dude I am a huge Cam fan but you are incorrect here, that game against the Giants was as bad as a Jimmy Clausen game. The only difference is Jimmy has never thrown 3 picks in a game. I am going to call out bad play no matter their height, weight, or race.

Archived