• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone else watching this story? (Josh Cribbs)

Mr. Scot

I wanted him when he was a RFA. I love the kid, but I believe that he just signed a pretty decent contract not that long ago. It's hard for me to sympathize with guys complaining 2 years into a deal.

No, it was a 6 year/6M deal back in 06. He's made his desires of a raise voiced not too long after Hester got his deal. If Sproles and/or Washington get long term deals done, Cribbs will want to strike while the iron's hot.

No, it was a 6 year/6M deal back in 06. He's made his desires of a raise voiced not too long after Hester got his deal. If Sproles and/or Washington get long term deals done, Cribbs will want to strike while the iron's hot.

I agree with part of this.

However, Sproles and Washington do more for their teams that Cribbs does other than ST.

I agree with part of this.

However, Sproles and Washington do more for their teams that Cribbs does other than ST.

And I think that may be a major sticking point if one of the above 2 come to a deal. Right now, Mangini wants to try Cribbs out as a DB for 09.

Archived