• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moron fan base making noise while we are on Offense

savage

WHO CARES... I care...When you have stupid fans that don't know how to act at a home game when the game is on the line, then they shouldn't be there.

I guess you paid full price for you ticket , you where one of the fans making noise during our last possession.

No dumba@$$ I wasnt at the game and will not attend another game until I see some consistency from our team. All I'm saying is if you don't like it, save your money and watch it from the couch buddy.

No dumba@$$ I wasnt at the game and will not attend another game until I see some consistency from our team. All I'm saying is if you don't like it, save your money and watch it from the couch buddy.

so if you don't like fans of our own team making noise while we are on offense, you should stay on the couch?

how about fans learn how to act when in the stadium and not bang on their own seats when the game is on the line and we have the ball?

so if you don't like fans of our own team making noise while we are on offense, you should stay on the couch?

how about fans learn how to act when in the stadium and not bang on their own seats when the game is on the line and we have the ball?

Stay home like me buddy. Bc by staying home, (1) I don't lose my money watching a mediocre team lose and (2) I don't get bother by other stupid fans banging their head on the seats

LOL, it was pretty close. I thought it was funny your fans were making noise on offense though. We really enjoyed the game though (even if the Hawks would have lost) and the Panther fans near us were all pretty cool. In fact it seemed like some of the Hawk fans were being douchey to me. All in all, I'd come back to watch another game here. Your city is cool, your people are cool and your food is good. Good luck Panthers and I hope you can turn it around in the near future.

My section had about 5 old timers trying to shush everyone during that last offensive drive. I couldn't do much more than facepalm.

I've been to a game in Seattle - you guys have it down pat. I hate your team, but your fanbase always has my respect because the 12th man really makes a difference.

Our fans are just as good as any other team's! STOP BEING HATERS.

You know, as much as we rag on one another here in the huddle, we're the elite of the elite Panthers fans.

Those of us in the huddle generally know when to cheer in the stadium. We try to make it "our house." We're the ones who get goosebumps when DeAngelo's mother encourages the team to "keep pounding."

Now, if we could spread that to the rest of the fanbase...

I think part of the problem is that the hardcore fans don't want to pay to watch a consistently crappy team. I was at the Tampa game in 2008 and it was amazing. But I went to that game because I knew we had a good team. The whole stadium that night was good. But I, and probably most like me, won't pay for a shitty product, and that's what we've fielded going on four years now. The result is that our stadium is being populated week in and week out with opposing teams' fans and dumbasses like highlandfire shitting up the place. (please don't infract me again Kurb, as I KNOW that you know highlandfire is, in fact, a dumbass.)

I was pissed off more because of the whole section around me was making noise on that final drive... I had to stop myself from telling everyone to shut up cuz I was just adding to the noise. I literally sat in my seat with me face in my hands just hoping we converted... and NOPE.

It pisses me off that I felt that way, not at our team (until I was leaving the game) but at the fan base...

If I recall, in the end zones it's louder when you cheer and beat chairs and all that... Hmmm... Where was the team then??

Ridiculous... that's all I'm say'n. :(

I was pissed off more because of the whole section around me was making noise on that final drive... I had to stop myself from telling everyone to shut up cuz I was just adding to the noise. I literally sat in my seat with me face in my hands just hoping we converted... and NOPE.

It pisses me off that I felt that way, not at our team (until I was leaving the game) but at the fan base...

If I recall, in the end zones it's louder when you cheer and beat chairs and all that... Hmmm... Where was the team then??

Ridiculous... that's all I'm say'n. :(

I'm pretty sure that's why we wasted a timeout in the redzone.

this is such a non factor lol get over it

Steelers need that **** because their stadium is probably louder during the star spangled banner than ours is any point in the game. the team is not affected by some losers yelling from the upper deck. they just suck, along with the coaches. don't bail them out and put it on the people that willingly paid money to watch that garbage. they should be applauded for being able to root for this team period. I know I couldn't if I had gone to that game

Let me make sure I understand you there CAROLINA CHUCK...You call me a DUMB ASS and you suggest that fans should stay at home and watch the games from there couch. I would like to explain to you what the long term affects of that would be, but somehow I don't think you would understand.It's clear that the team is having problems and it's even more clear that you are a true BANDWAGON FAN.You can go and pull for your other team now.

Archived