• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

True Blood

Woodcookedbbq

Hmm...I think they are opening the door for quite the season.

What do you think Mary-Ann's supernatural power is? I thought that she may be a werewolf, but I just dont know. She has some weird intentions though.

Also, it looks like Eric will be the bad guy this season.

Annnnnnd we got some good Anna bewbies in this one!

It was good, but the boink scene was tame. Lafeyette is still alive.

Tame, but nudity + new blood-play. Sookie got a taste of herself.

Hmm...I think they are opening the door for quite the season.

What do you think Mary-Ann's supernatural power is? I thought that she may be a werewolf, but I just dont know. She has some weird intentions though.

Also, it looks like Eric will be the bad guy this season.

Annnnnnd we got some good Anna bewbies in this one!

Agreed, it's going to blow season 1 away.

I think there is probably a connection to Maryann and that artwork by her pool, where she talked about the "god" and his mortal lover. She could be the mortal or an offspring. Whatever she is, it's much more than a werewolf or anything like that.

I guess the question is why she's obsessed with Tara. She doesn't control that "Eggs" guy, but she's got him there for Tara. She planned on Sam stealing from her, why else would she have clothes that fit him right next to that drawer full of cash? If it was a test, she clearly doesn't care that he failed. He takes the money and eventually opens up the bar where Tara works.

Eric will be in the way, but I don't think he'll be bad. I think he's just holding the humans who have done Vampires wrong while he investigates the missing Sheriff he mentioned.

And it looks like he's gonna become a vampire.

I wonder if that new waitress will get hired by Sam and if she'll play some sort of role.

Yep, that's what I'd bet. He didn't kill his V supplier and he knows nothing about the missing Sheriff, so he'll probably be spared in that way.

Probably, since they showed the interview and Arlene was forcing the issue.

both, a 3some is about the only thing he hasn't done yet.

And Lafayette is Marcellas, Tara's cousin and the gay hooker, vamp blood seller from last year. He is going to be an AWESOME vampire. And that chick turning Sam into a dog could make for some interesting stuff

Prolly both.

That guy gets more sex than all the rest of the cast combined...

Lafayette said he will be "A badass vampire" and I beleive he will. Plus he has a bunch of connections that could play into the bloodsucker agenda. Even if he is bad, I dig the character of Eric.

both, a 3some is about the only thing he hasn't done yet.

And Lafayette is Marcellas, Tara's cousin and the gay hooker, vamp blood seller from last year. He is going to be an AWESOME vampire. And that chick turning Sam into a dog could make for some interesting stuff

He can already change into a dog she just forced the transformation. She also eats more than I do...lol

Archived