• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Backup players destroy us.........

Udogg

I still remember the game when Tony Romo got his first NFL start against us and we got out to like a 14-0 lead and then he brought the Cowboys back to win like 35-14. That was one of the worst games I can ever remember. I think it was on MNF.

This year: That WR and RB from NYG torched the hell out of our defense...they were both backups.

SNF...I was so pumped in the beginning, Smitty ran an end around for a TD or at least I think it was for a TD

yeah foster got a td and then we picked off romo on the next drive then first play after the pick smitty had a sick end around td to put us up 14-0 and then it was all down hill from there...

I still remember the game when Tony Romo got his first NFL start against us and we got out to like a 14-0 lead and then he brought the Cowboys back to win like 35-14. That was one of the worst games I can ever remember. I think it was on MNF.

This year: That WR and RB from NYG torched the hell out of our defense...they were both backups.

I was at this game

The famous/popular clip of Terrell Owens looking up into the field camera smiling and winking is from this game too IIRC

Archived