• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please fire Ron Rivera

Mage

That sad thing about all this is I felt this game would be very telling with how the team responded, etc.... and for the first three quarters I felt as if RR still had the ear of his players, and the rest of the season might not be tht bad I loved how the defense was playing, liked how they went back to some two TE formations, stuck with the run, etc and ............... then the 4th QTR happened :angry:

You should compose yourself. When you give a damn about this team, then and only then will your opinion matter!

this is the first actual post of yours i've ever seen. the only reason i know who you are is because anytime somebody posts anything negative about our quarterback there's a little blue "awdeadsr likes this post" next to it like it's an autofill script or something

You should compose yourself. When you give a damn about this team, then and only then will your opinion matter!

No you should take your just made account "Acting like a panther Fan when you're not"and try this stupid little game with some other team. You're a loser with little to know life. Maybe if you picked up some extra shifts at BurgerKing you can get a life. Instead of being a little bitch who spend his worthless life trolling a 1-6 team.

this is the first actual post of yours i've ever seen. the only reason i know who you are is because anytime somebody posts anything negative about our quarterback there's a little blue "awdeadsr likes this post" next to it like it's an autofill script or something

Oh, I am here, have been for some time. If somethings been said that I agree with, there is no sense for me to add my 2 cents worth.

Let's do a blind test here and say if you would want to hire this coach.

Week 1 @ AZ: The Panthers offense fails to score a game tying TD with 10 seconds left in the game.

Week 2 vs GB: The Panthers, down a TD, throw a pick that gives the Packers a 14 point lead.

Week 4 @ Chi: The Panthers let Devin Hester return a punt for a TD and lose by 5 as their offense gets shut down in the 4th quarter. Chicago wins by 5.

Week 5 vs NO: The coach inexplicably calls a timeout at the end of the first half, letting New Orleans kick a FG that happened to be the deciding points.

Week 6 @ Atl: Down a TD, the offense gets shut down and the Falcons go up 14 points late.

Week 7 vs Min: Olindo Mare MISSES A 31 YARD FG TO TIE THE GAME. 31 freakin yards. Minnesota wins by 3.

Week 11 @ Det: The Panthers defense can't stop a TD drive late in the 4th and the Lions win by 6.

Week 14 vs Atl: The Panthers give up 24 straight points in the 2nd half to lose by 8 to Atlanta.

Week 1 @ TB: Tampa closes the game out in a 4 minute drive of only rushing plays. They win by 6.

Week 4 @ Atl: Matt Ryan leads the Falcons to a game-winning FG drive with no time-outs left, highlighted by a 50 yd Hail Mary conversion from their own 1 yard line.

Week 5 vs Sea: The Panthers offense fails to score a touchdown on 4th and goal with inches to go. Seattle wins by 4.

Week 6 vs Dal: 4th down and 2 this time, the offense fails to convert once again. Dallas wins by 5.

Week 7 @ Chi: After a stellar day on both offense and defense, Carolina's inability to score touchdowns and a late drive by Chicago set up a game winning FG. Chicago wins by 1.

All of these losses have come in the span of 1.5 years. 24 games.

Quarterbacks this coach has beat in 23 games:

Gabbert

John Beck

Josh Johnson

Josh Freeman

Curtis Painter

TJ Yates

Drew Brees

Ron Rivera and most of the coaching staff HAVE TO BE GONE by the end of this season.

Archived