• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why do people hate Kyle Busch

Earlier in my tips thread - E9 told me I should flip him the bird and cheer if he wrecks.

I noticed at the track that he got huge amounts of boos and that he did get thumbs down (I was in the family section) directed at him as he passed.

So what did he do? I look forward to seeing how this thread transpires although I suspect it might not get going for a bit since most of his haters are probably heading out or at the 600 already.

I would imagine jealousy for the most part.

the only gripes i have about him are the way he throws his crew under the bus when the race doesnt go his way and he drives over his head sometimes, especially in the truck and nationwide races. he acts like he is entitled to dominate and win every race in those series. whatever works, I guess. it just comes across as arrogant to me, but what can you expect from a 24 your old superstar?

The earlier posters nailed it. Kyle wins a lot of races, he is young and not from the southeast. Its just like when J Gordon came along. I like to watch Kyle race, he adds some excitement, thats what is missing from the cup series these days.

Archived