• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm VERY angry and heartbroken

TruCatzFan

the zoo story - sad

the first 6 or 7 pages of this thread - pathetic and makes me wonder what the hell I sign in for

the last 6 or 7 pages - entertaining and funny as hell and reminds me of why I sign in

as for women not being protectors...if I wasn't there and you did something to my kid, my wife would rip your limbs off one at a time and beat your skull in with them....so I disagree with your opinion

Story was sad to be real. I have a two year old, and my wife is about as clumsy as they come. I think I just imagined what I would do or how I would feel if this were my boy. Several posters thought it wasn't a good idea to post the link until this am... That's why I didn't.

I definitely could relate to this story. As a few of us talked about through PM last night... Women just aren't protecters. We are, and to imagine what that father is dealing with right now is unimaginable.

Making fun of the way I handled it is cool, but these dingo dog posts are a little out of hand.

WTF? And no, I'm not a protecter; I'm a protector.

Just so you know, a forum of 99% women has been discussing this since it happened, with links. One even knows the mother. You mean to tell me that you, a big strong protector man couldn't handle discussing it, but a bunch of clumsy, nonprotecting women could?

WTF? And no, I'm not a protecter; I'm a protector.

Just so you know, a forum of 99% women has been discussing this since it happened, with links. One even knows the mother. You mean to tell me that you, a big strong protector man couldn't handle discussing it, but a bunch of clumsy, nonprotecting women could?

Yes! This response just drips with WIN!

Archived