• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm VERY angry and heartbroken

TruCatzFan

I did find it bothersome while reading it and a tragedy, but I don't see why it wasn't thread worthy. I don't agree with how TCF handled it, but I didn't feel like busting his balls about it either... The story didn't affect me as deeply for the reason Cline said - my children won't be in a similar position. To me it was perfectly worthy of discussion here but to each their own...

I did find it bothersome while reading it and a tragedy, but I don't see why it wasn't thread worthy. I don't agree with how TCF handled it, but I didn't feel like busting his balls about it either... The story didn't affect me as deeply for the reason Cline said - my children won't be in a similar position. To me it was perfectly worthy of discussion here but to each their own...

Agreed. The "Dingo ate my baby" story is worth discussing. What isn't thread worthy is six pages of refusing to provide any context at all out of some misguided attempt at benevolence.

Interesting to see Prouddidy throwing around so much pie, when last night in the heat if the moment you agreed that I shouldn't have posted it and that u thought it was better for a private conversation and not public.

In the end, I felt it was in bad taste to post the link. My choice, and I don't regret it. Helped me waste some time til I got tired enough to go to bed. Thanks for contributing to the thread though everybody. It was a BIG hit

Sorry, to clarify, by saying "I don't see why it wasn't thread worthy," (double negative by the way), I meant i should've been a legitimate thread of discussion about the issue rather than the guessing game that it turned into and PM-fest. But, I don't know how much it affected him, so I don't know why TCF chose that route...

That being said, it bothered me when I read it, made me think about some things for few minutes, and I was done with it. Sad story, but it has no affect on my life outside of reading it and processing it.

Interesting to see Prouddidy throwing around so much pie, when last night in the heat if the moment you agreed that I shouldn't have posted it and that u thought it was better for a private conversation and not public.

In the end, I felt it was in bad taste to post the link. My choice, and I don't regret it. Helped me waste some time til I got tired enough to go to bed. Thanks for contributing to the thread though everybody. It was a BIG hit

TCF, I gave out two pie. One for a joke, and one for Captroop intimating what I said more concisely. And no, I didn't agree with you on that. You said something about the father and how horrible it would be to walk off and come back to that, and I said "I'm right there with you." Don't stoop to that man, don't put words in my mouth. I didn't agree with how you did it, but I did discuss the issue itself with you in PM and made no mention of whether I agreed with how you handled it or not... Because I didn't.

No offense man, I just didn't. I'm not pie'ing people simply for calling you out, my pie was for relevant reasons. Nor did I lambast you for how you handled it, I just said I didn't agree with it. If you still have my PMs, read them, no where in there did I say I thought it was better to discuss in PM, lol. I already deleted them, that's how much it affected me.

hey guys i just pooed all over myself, see how it's running down my leg and into my socks and smells really bad and stuff? man that's gross, my socks are soggy with my own poo. look i know this is revolting and all but you should appreciate the fact that i just REALLY entertained you. i mean really how often do you get to see a grown man poo all over himself? you should appreciate me. in fact i did this on PURPOSE. i'm validated and proud!

Archived