• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

haha nolan nawrocki is (indirectly) defending cam

Zithers

But in all seriousness, he's right on this. I don't know how many times I've said it, but I'm amazed that Chud is still employed... To keep doing what he's doing and to continue to handcuff Cam instead of complementing his strengths with the calls and encouraging his development, he hinders him and impedes his growth and the offense. All while using the win/loss result as a sacrificial lamb.

7 yd pass plays aren't good enough for Chud. Gaining chunks of 4-5 yds on the ground aint good enough Chud.

"8 yards?!! Pshhhtt. Screw that. Cam shotty time. I don't care who's on our team we are doing it my way.."

-Chud the Dud

7 yd pass plays aren't good enough for Chud. Gaining chunks of 4-5 yds on the ground aint good enough Chud.

"8 yards?!! Pshhhtt. Screw that. Cam shotty time. I don't care who's on our team we are doing it my way.."

-Chud the Dud

Yeah, I found it funny that in all our years of existence I don't ever recall our radio crew heavily criticizing our coaches, but tonight on Panthers Talk, Eugene Robinson basically said the same thing you just did... He said we made no adjustments and no attempt to incorporate a short passing game to get things going... Said the run game couldn't get going and we just kept trying to take shots.

I was surprised he was that critical of the calls, then again, I think people are tired of the stupidity - even those within the organization.

i can understand going for the big play frequently...IF you have an OL that can block for longer than 3.5 - 4 seconds and IF you've done some short passes and screens to keep them from loading the pocket so much.

you've got to spread the ball around. use the whole field. if teams expect you to do one thing the vast majority of the time, it's going to be easy to defend. doesn't matter what kind of offense you are running.

Archived