• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A lot of you guys sicken me

Lilsmitty09

Please enlighten us. People don't agree with your opinion so automatically, they are classless and morons.

You will not do well in the real world.

It's not the fact that you don't agree with me, ass hole, it's the fact that you care more about a fuggin crappy nfl game for YOUR entertainment, rather than give condolences, and allow chiefs to decide what to do.

Selfishness doesn't get you anywhere in the real world. Grow up and learn that football is a fuggin game and when poo like this happens, things need to be done.

my point was your analogy on page 1 was terrible and not very well thought out. either way no need to argue, we both agree no human life is worth more than any other.

So if you agree that no human life is worth more than any other than you agree that shutting a NFL game down is the same as shutting a power plant down. So why did you spend all this time hating on me?

And if you do not understand the personnel requirements that go into each than I really am not interested in discussing this with you anymore...

It's not the fact that you don't agree with me, ass hole, it's the fact that you care more about a fuggin crappy nfl game for YOUR entertainment, rather than give condolences, and allow chiefs to decide what to do.

Selfishness doesn't get you anywhere in the real world. Grow up and learn that football is a fuggin game and when poo like this happens, things need to be done.

Literally no one is arguing from the point of view of being pissed off at the possibility that they might not get to watch the Panthers play. Get off your delusional high horse.

People are simply arguing that the game shouldn't be canceled, for lots of reasons, none of which are "But I WANT TO WATCH MAH PANTHERS!!"

It's hard for you to argue with logical minds when you have an illogical one. So just because others want the game to go on so that this criminal doesn't affect any more people, they are classless morons. The only moron I've seen is you when you could've posted in the other thread, but you're such an attention wh*** you decided to make your own and you also just crashed another thread with your whining. So who really is immature and selfish again?

Whining like a pissy bitch doesn't help anything either.

Thanks though for trying to be the Huddle's moral compass. Hell, you're so moved and touched by this you're picking fights on the interwebz.

It's hard for you to argue with logical minds when you have an illogical one. So just because others want the game to go on so that this criminal doesn't affect any more people, they are classless morons. The only moron I've seen is you when you could've posted in the other thread, but you're such an attention wh*** you decided to make your own and you also just crashed another thread with your whining. So who really is immature and selfish again?

you call me an attention *****, yet you call me out twice for being one. Look in the mirror. Besides, the fact alone that you have another 10 thousand posts than me should indicate that you're the one on the internet wanting attention.

I hate fighting with panther fans, but god damn, its just a fuggin game and you all only care about YOUR own entertainment. All i am saying is let the chiefs decide and you all bitch about it and whine.

1) Your first line and the rest of the paragraph contradicted itself.

2) 99% of the people that want the game to go forward want it to go not because we want to see football, but because there are a million other factors involved with canceling a game. There are workers who will not make the money they were expecting to earn tomorrow. Fans spent hundreds/thousands of dollars to fly in, stay at hotels, rent cars and buy tickets to the game. Networks have spent millions of dollars placing game day crews and other personnel to cover the game.

3) When did an NFL team decide it could cancel a game? That decision is made by the NFL.

4) I've stated a million times that the grieving should be done by those affected directly. The coaches and families.

How is that being selfish? It is called being a realist. Everyone knows it's a damn football game, but guess what? People die every single day! Have you stopped your life for any of them lately?

Archived