• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A lot of you guys sicken me

Lilsmitty09

The point he's trying to make is that why does everyone else have to be impacted over this isolated tragedy? The argument was made multiple times that this happens on a daily basis.

So due to the fact that someone selfishly takes away two lives and impacts dozens others, stadium workers, concession workers and multiple surrounding businesses will have to close to reflect on.....what?

This happened. Life goes on.

The family and the coaches are grieving, not you.

So in other words...when someone you love dies, everyone should take note, but when someone else dies, who gives a fug?

Piss off, ass hole

That's not the point he was making.

So If my mom died at work at Bank of America, I would expect that I would personally take the week off and not expect the entire work force of Bank of America to take the day off.

Those that want the game canceled is what people are asking.

It's not so much about the guy...it's the coaches and employees that saw someone they've come to love end their life in front of them,.

Crennel and Pioli could take a leave of absence. Other coaches and personnel can jump in and take over for a week or two.

Troops die in combat and commit suicide often, troops move on, war continues and the world keeps spinning. The NFL will do the same.

That's not the point he was making.

So If my mom died at work at Bank of America, I would expect that I would personally take the week off and not expect the entire work force of Bank of America to take the day off.

Those that want the game canceled is what people are asking.

Did she blow her brains out right in front of you at the workplace?

That's what happened in this case.

If Crennel and the Chiefs want to cancel or postpone the game in these circumstances, I have no issue with that.

Yeah fug it, I'm done. You guys enjoy crying up a storm when the nfl delays it, or when cam and panthers make a class act and gives game to the chiefs when it's on the line. Life changing events are more important then a game with two of the shittiestw teams fighting for nothing.

Did she blow her brains out right in front of you at the workplace?

That's what happened in this case.

If Crennel and the Chiefs want to cancel or postpone the game in these circumstances, I have no issue with that.

Like previously posted, let those directly impacted take the time to grieve.

Archived