• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With a staggering 132.1 QB rating, highest rating so far week 13, guess who?

Brokenbad

Brady fuging Quinn.

I swear to Christ Almighty Jimmy Clausen would have a 100+ rating if starting today for the second (first being the Panthers) shittiest team in the NFL.

I LOVE the Panthers, it breaks my heart to see this and I am sorely disappointed.

Source: http://www.nfl.com/stats/weeklyleaders?d-446412-s=PASSING_PASSER_RATING&season=2012&d-446412-n=1&d-446412-o=2&d-446412-p=1&showCategory=Passing&week=13

cam was 2nd. no reason to discredit quinn. he made all the throws today... he picked us apart... This was the 2nd best or best game of his career, I saw all his starts in cleveland.

How many tough throws did he make? A couple at most. Most of his throws were made to guys who were wide ass open.

How many tough throws did he make? A couple at most. Most of his throws were made to guys who were wide ass open.

he was about as close to perfect as you can be on this day. now that said, it's our fault for not getting him into a situation where he had to have more than 21 attempts, lead a game winning drive, etc.

Those are situations in which he isn't successful. But games like today, possession by possesion non-shootouts/game managed type games; brady quinn can win those in this league.

How different is this game with a decent DT holding the point. Once Charles started gashing us, Quinn was able to bait the LBs and Safetys with play action. Which btw he had some very nice ball fakes today, tricked the camera man a couple times. Notice once Edwards went on IR, the D looks the same as last years.

he was about as close to perfect as you can be on this day. now that said, it's our fault for not getting him into a situation where he had to have more than 21 attempts, lead a game winning drive, etc.

Those are situations in which he isn't successful. But games like today, possession by possesion non-shootouts/game managed type games; brady quinn can win those in this league.

So, what you're saying is that if a QB can just hand the ball off to a very good RB while occasionally throwing to wide open receivers, he can win games?

Dude threw the ball over twenty times and barely cracked 200 yards.

KC played like little girls all day today. We just didnt have the playmakers defensively to punish them for it. Along with a few crap calls on 3rd down and voila, you have Quinn Magic.

Today Cam and the Offense played Great... The Defense looked like straight trash... I have criticized the offense in the past for too many 3 and outs... This week the defense could not get off the freakin field... just horrible. Brady freakin Quinn.... No excuses for that.

Defense has never played well...

Archived