• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All black uniforms Sunday?

I think Rubi is right. They said they only planned on one game in the beginning but then decided to do oakland as well. But we'll see. i hope so, though, because white at home against a big rival opponent would be lame

They wear black at home during second half of the season

Not to derail but does anyone know if the black pants are available for our team on Madden now? The game has been sitting in my closet since the first week and we didn't have them then... I wanna play someone online and wear the black socks with them.

Doubtful since madden messed up the color scheme already on the game for the panthers

Nope, still not in the game and won't be. Ironic, bc they had them in there when the game was shipped then patched them out. EA is so lazy. They face scan Smitty and Cam and thats it.

Not to derail but does anyone know if the black pants are available for our team on Madden now? The game has been sitting in my closet since the first week and we didn't have them then... I wanna play someone online and wear the black socks with them.

Doubtful since madden messed up the color scheme already on the game for the panthers

Nope, still not in the game and won't be. Ironic, bc they had them in there when the game was shipped then patched them out. EA is so lazy. They face scan Smitty and Cam and thats it.

That sucks balls. I remember it being in the reviews they did at E3 and then they removed them by the time it was released, I guess to not beat the Panthers to the punch being that they hadn't been announced. That really sucks. I wonder if there is anyone we can tweet/email about it because now that they have been debuted they shouldn't have a problem with patching them back in.

Archived