• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

George Kokinis, Marc Ross, and Dave Gettleman being pushed by Accorsi for the GM spot

Gabeking

Belichick wasn't much of anything until he hooked up with Tom Brady. 1st year was sub .500 with the Patriots. They caught fire next year largely with Tom (and a little help from Bledsoe) and won the SB.

Yes, coaches (or anyone else) should be judged individually, but it would be silly to ignore the environment they came from. The recent Browns "era" has been anything but consistent or impressive and the past two O-coordinators of ours that were from Cleveland have resembled that.

True but you have to wonder if he has learned from his mistakes and realize that he is apart of the Ravens' staff and learned enough behind a true GM in Ozzie Newsome to be a good GM

True but you have to wonder if he has learned from his mistakes and realize that he is apart of the Ravens' staff and learned enough behind a true GM in Ozzie Newsome to be a good GM

Perhaps. And I would bet that would come up in his interview session if he is indeed given one by this organization.

I'm not ragging on the guy...he may be a diamond in the rough. But it is hard to distinguish his affiliation with the Browns when we've had a rash of bad luck with their "retreads". I know, it's a small sample size so far, but it is indeed something to consider when analyzing the quality of the Browns organization the past decade. Unfortunately, we're not much better at the moment and I don't want this team to end up being one of the perennial bottomfeeders that has a revolving door of coaches and GMs.

I think I may be the only one that has Dave Gettleman as his current first choice :lol:

I'd be happy with Marc Ross too, though.

RT @vancespn: Wild guess-- coach & GM for Panthers next year ... Mike Sullivan. Dave Gettleman.

That was Peter king's response to dpantherman

God please no on Kokinis. This is just Accorsi doing one of his old boys a solid from back in his days in Cleveland. Please no.

Kokinis lasted months with the Browns, I have a relative who was working for the team at that time, Kokinis and Manigni were both screwing (they're both married mind you) and they're both dicking the same girl named Erin O'Brien who worked for the Browns. Mangini rolled over on Kokinis, he has a "nervous breakdown" sues the Browns for wrongful termination and then scurries back to Baltimore.

The guy is a dipshit.

I actually know Erin

Archived