• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Very Nice Press Conference by Cam

chknwing

No but if he wants to start winning over his detractors it wouldn't hurt him to invest some time this offseason in getting smoother in front of the camera when he doesn't have a ball in his hand.

Again, don't get me wrong. I love me some Cam. I'm just saying he could use some polish.

I would rather him work on his footwork.

Rivera's head was hanging awfully low. He looked defeated. I wonder if he knows his fate already.

+ 1. I thought the same thing

I don't know a lot about analyzing body language but he hung his head, avoided eye contact most of the time, and just seemed a little deflated considering he just won a road game against and division rival. Maybe it's the uncertainty of whether he just coached his last game for the Panthers instead of already knowing he's out.

+ 1. I thought the same thing

I don't know a lot about analyzing body language but he hung his head, avoided eye contact most of the time, and just seemed a little deflated considering he just won a road game against and division rival. Maybe it's the uncertainty of whether he just coached his last game for the Panthers instead of already knowing he's out.

Looked to me like he was hiding the fact that he was tearing up.

After listening to these BS'ers on NFLN, You'd think they were talking about Dez Brayant the way they are talking about Cam.

So sick of the singling out of certain players and casting them in the same light. So obvious and so boring.

Still waiting for them to scrutinize Luck as opening as they are with Cam. Bet you it will never happen, unless it's empty praises.

No but if he wants to start winning over his detractors it wouldn't hurt him to invest some time this offseason in getting smoother in front of the camera when he doesn't have a ball in his hand.

Again, don't get me wrong. I love me some Cam. I'm just saying he could use some polish.

I seriously doubt Cam gives a damn about how people judge him on how he speaks.

Cam does not have to win over anyone but his teammates. The detractors need to get a life. You seem to be feeding those detractors by being so shallow and empty.

Look at the whole towel on the head ish. Who the fug would think some much would be made over something so stupid like that. Especially when you have QBs acting up every Sunday on the field and nothing is made of it.

Like it or not the kid is just not smooth with a mic in his face and if he wants to be the transcendent athlete that he has said he wants to be he will need to develop that aspect of his persona.

And for the last time anyone who thinks I'm not a huge fan of his is completely mistaken. I love who he is and what he means to this team. But just like some folks say he needs to work on this skill or that skill on the field, I'm think he needs to work on that off the field skill.

Archived