• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Coaching / GM News

Mr. Scot

Here's a wild one (from KFFL)

Competition for Freeman? Seriously?

i have had my doubts about schiano keeping freeman. seems schiano likes a more traditional pocket passing, game managing QB whose job is either to hand the ball off or sometimes throw it.

The bucs would be stupid to let go of Freeman. I didn't see his late season collapses but he's still got a good arm and he can be clutch.

With the new generation of QBs out there I can see how it's hard to be stuck with Flacco, Freeman and definitely Sanchez.

A few years ago everyone thought those franchises had the advantage by having franchise QBs.

And in today's "Ass Backwards" news, the Chiefs have reportedly said that once they hire a new head coach, he'll get to help decide what they do with their GM (Scott Pioli).

Yeah, that makes sense :unsure:

Guess the owner will be the one doing the head coach interviews. Be pretty awkward if Pioli did it.

And in today's "Ass Backwards" news, the Chiefs have reportedly said that once they hire a new head coach, he'll get to help decide what they do with their GM (Scott Pioli).

That is the most idiotic thing I have read this season, and thats saying something.

Man Bears get 10 wins and fire their head coach

Smith's fielded a winning team most of the years he's been there, hasn't he? I'd have to look it up but that's my sense.

They just hired a new GM this season IPhil Emery). I guess one season without a Super Bowl was enough for him to decide Lovie was gone.

Bet the Bear boards are blowing up right now.

Smith's fielded a winning team most of the years he's been there, hasn't he? I'd have to look it up but that's my sense.

They just hired a new GM this season IPhil Emery). I guess one season without a Super Bowl was enough for him to decide Lovie was gone.

Bet the Bear boards are blowing up right now.

It's like the Chargers firing Schotty after a 12 win season

Archived