• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Coaching / GM News

Mr. Scot

Milwaukee Journal Sentinel talking about how badly the Packers need a "lead back".

The "trade Williams/Stewart to Green Bay" train likely starts its engine again this offseason.

yeah, i saw that cedrick benson isn't coming back, or isn't likely to.

I think Lombardi would be a good Personnel guy. He was one of the few who hated Kevin Kolb and was not understanding the hype to get him. He also said Ray Edwards, formally of ATL and Minny, would be a huge bust. I trust his judgement when it comes to players.

Mallet is most likely an upgrade to what they have..but I hate seeing the Pats are going to get 2 1sts or something like that for Mallet.

I think Lombardi would be a good Personnel guy. He was one of the few who hated Kevin Kolb and was not understanding the hype to get him. He also said Ray Edwards, formally of ATL and Minny, would be a huge bust. I trust his judgement when it comes to players.

Mallet is most likely an upgrade to what they have..but I hate seeing the Pats are going to get 2 1sts or something like that for Mallet.

mallett deserves less hype than kolb deserved.

no way anyone but the dumbest of personnel people give up more than what the pats did in drafting him (3rd round).

he was never intended to be anything more than trade bait just waiting for some dumb sucker to come along.

mallett fell because they knew that he would probably be worse than jamarcus russell.

mallett deserves less hype than kolb deserved.

no way anyone but the dumbest of personnel people give up more than what the pats did in drafting him (3rd round).

he was never intended to be anything more than trade bait just waiting for some dumb sucker to come along.

mallett fell because they knew that he would probably be worse than jamarcus russell.

well yeah..

i never said Mallet is good just better than Kolb.

However his little drinking habit is probably a problem...like Jamarcus'ses's

Jets chose Marty Mornhinweg as their head coach, so now we know what scheme Mark Sanchez will be screwing up in next season.

On the flipside, the Chargers kept DC John Pagano. The Colts hired Andrew Luck's former college OC Pep Hamilton and the Bears hired former Jags DC Mel Tucker.

Archived