• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2013 Uniform Change?

chknwing

Our helmet shouldn't change colors. Black would suck and we would end up looking like the loser ass Falcons. The only other one I could ever see is white, and that's as an alternate. White/White still looks good, Black/Black like we saw this past season looked pretty badass and I hope to see more of it. Blue Tops/black pants will be another sick combo that is already in the plans from the FO.

Here's an example of some re-worked shoulder stripes that would make more sense given the construction of the new uniforms:

new-carolina-panthers-uniform-concept-buc.png

There's actually a lot I like about these uni's minus the black helmet/logo and the black pants with white jersey.

Would like to see us keep the white on white look for away games and the black on silver look as our primary home uniform with blue on silver or black on black as an alternate.

all i get from this is that they make you look like you have tiny ankles....

It sucks, but it's a significant improvement over the flipper wearing a fuging helmet logo.

I wonder if they could make a logo that makes a bottle nose dolphin look badass? Their colors blow, too.

It's like they are 'expressing' themselves....lol

We have the best uniform in the NFL.

How often do the Yankees or Packers worry about changing uniforms? They're too busy worrying about the color gold.

Matter of opinion. To me, I like the Raider's uniform the best.

I don't care if the team wears freaking pink. Just bring on the W's.

Archived