• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hawks At Falcons

Short and intermediate is where we excel... We aren't the packers who go deep all the time. We take our shots though. We've score more touchdowns on screens than any team in the NFL.

I'm thinking like a 27-20 game. Which way it goes is anyone's guess. Yes i think my Falcons will win. I have faith in Nolan to come up with a great gameplan and have our guys ready. Every big game in we have had a fantastic defensive gameplan. That's why i say call it a hunch. I think it will come down to how well you can tackle our guys in the open field and be aware on defense and a mix of what you said. I'm just having a good time discussing the game. Chill man.

Chill? In what world did my post come off as hostile? lol, I didn't even throw and exclamation point in there. Ha

Does durability not matter? And you cut out the rest of my post.

Correct. I was highlighting your silly point that because the Packers didn't happen to have a 1000 yard receiver THIS SEASON that this is definitive proof that the Packers receiving corp isn't as good as Atlanta's. Jennings and Nelson both played in that game against the Seahawks, yet missed a number of other games on the season. But obviously they are nasty when healthy, Jennings has had 3 other 1000+ yard seasons, Nelson had 1200 and 15 TDs last year. Even this year, Cobb was just a shade under 1000 yards (more than Tony G) and James Jones scored 14 TDs (more than Roddy and Julio).

Correct. I was highlighting your silly point that because the Packers didn't happen to have a 1000 yard receiver THIS SEASON that this is definitive proof that the Packers receiving corp isn't as good as Atlanta's. Jennings and Nelson both played in that game against the Seahawks, yet missed a number of other games on the season. But obviously they are nasty when healthy, Jennings has had 3 other 1000+ yard seasons, Nelson had 1200 and 15 TDs last year. Even this year, Cobb was just a shade under 1000 yards (more than Tony G) and James Jones scored 14 TDs (more than Roddy and Julio).

Eh. I made a stupid point. poo happens. Doesn't make the others less true. My opinion is that Rodgers makes that receiving corp more than vice versa. I like the physicality of our WRs more as well.

Archived