• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton was a "different guy" heading into 2012 per Ross Tucker (called out his work ethic)

Gabeking

lol, so Cam extending plays is Chud's doing? Get the fug outta here, if it wasn't for Cam's legs, truth be told we would no doubt be one of the worst offenses in the league. Cam was sacked 36 times this season, it would have been MUCH more than that if we had Clausen or Anderson back there. Give me a fuging break.

I am utterly shocked that any human could have interpreted my post as anything but sarcastic. Do magic playcalling nipples really sound like a serious statement?

Ross Tucker is a midly slow hit-too-many-times-in-the-head ex-O-lineman. . . and I wouldnt have to tell you that if you heard him talking for 5 minutes on a subject. He was pretty lackluster when he played and he's pretty lackluster with the mic. He comes on XM radio and is one of the main talk show hosts. Strangely, as hard as it was to listen to him, he was one of the tolerable ones on XM since he could actually offer some info of what it was like to be a player. He reminds of a dumb Frank Garcia whos maybe a little more charming and that why he's on XM. He may know some teams but he was waaAAAAY off everytime he mentioned anything Panthers related. Im almost positive that he's never watched a game of ours given the comments that he makes.

I have cut my scrip at this point, it was pretty worthless. Who needs that when you can just dl podcasts now (fug you $200 XM).

Id rather be listening to the Damesheeeeeeeeek. . . Damasheeeeeeek. . Daaaamaaaasheeeek, yeeeaaaAAH

You have to tune into Dave Dameshek. . There are two D's in his name. . . for a double dose of his pimping.

Ross Tucker is a midly slow hit-too-many-times-in-the-head ex-O-lineman. . . and I wouldnt have to tell you that if you heard him talking for 5 minutes on a subject. He was pretty lackluster when he played and he's pretty lackluster with the mic. He comes on XM radio and is one of the main talk show hosts. Strangely, as hard as it was to listen to him, he was one of the tolerable ones on XM since he could actually offer some info of what it was like to be a player. He reminds of a dumb Frank Garcia whos maybe a little more charming and that why he's on XM. He may know some teams but he was waaAAAAY off everytime he mentioned anything Panthers related. Im almost positive that he's never watched a game of ours given the comments that he makes.

I have cut my scrip at this point, it was pretty worthless. Who needs that when you can just dl podcasts now (fug you $200 XM).

Id rather be listening to the Damesheeeeeeeeek. . . Damasheeeeeeek. . Daaaamaaaasheeeek, yeeeaaaAAH

You have to tune into Dave Dameshek. . There are two D's in his name. . . for a double dose of his pimping.

Isn't dameshek best buds with smitty or something? I always used to see 89 on his shows lol

This is my issue.

How can a guy who is as visibly upset as Newton is after losses supposedly have bad work ethic? That is like crying after failing a class you did absolutely nothing in. It just doesn't go with each other.

Which makes it easy for me to know this is not true. Bad attitude for Cam? Maybe, I can see that. Chud helping change Cam's attitude. But work ethic? I have little doubt Newton is one of the hardest working players on the team.

Archived