• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kaepernick having the game I thought Cam would have

I think I have new Super Bowl prediction.

But sh!t, Imagine Cam in his position. I want a team around Cam so bad. I want him to stay in Carolina so bad. I want him to succeed so bad.

I'm taking this too hard but I'm more depressed right now then I've been all year

I think I have new Super Bowl prediction.

But sh!t, Imagine Cam in his position. I want a team around Cam so bad. I want him to stay in Carolina so bad. I want him to succeed so bad.

I'm taking this too hard but I'm more depressed right now then I've been all year

This is how I feel. It should be Cam out there. It's not his fault the situation he is in

cam can do it and more. will he ever who knows. but i know with this coach u guys wont be seeing no playoff wins. jim harbaugh should have cam to panthers but 49ers already had a good defense.....seem like panthers cant never get the big name......cowher might come lol

defense wins championships. offense just make your chances better.

Dude is killing it.

He might get Dom Capers fired. This defense was woefully unprepared for what they were gonna face tonight.

When you can make a team defend everyone on the field including the QB the way SF did tonight, you simply can't prepare for it. You can't defend it if your QB can throw and run the Kap did tonight.

Archived