• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Harbaugh Brothers

Dpantherman

straight talk...who would you rather have, rivera or harbaugh?

Rivera's done more on the defensive side of the ball with much less talent. Rivera is also not an arrogant, deceitful piece of excrement. One thing no one will ever say about Harbaugh is that he is a good person.

Leaving Stanford didn't seem to hurt them any; makes you wonder how much he really did there.

Let's see what Harbaugh does without an overwhelming amount of physical talent to bludgeon teams with. You guys think I'm joking, but I have no qualms making that statement. He's got All-Pros littering his defense and offense.

lol

I'm not surprised. making excuses for rivera's losing record and harbaugh's winning record.

Rivera's done more on the defensive side of the ball with much less talent. Rivera is also not an arrogant, deceitful piece of excrement. One thing no one will ever say about Harbaugh is that he is a good person.

Leaving Stanford didn't seem to hurt them any; makes you wonder how much he really did there.

you're delusional.

You might find this confusing, but the word in the scouting and coaching community isn't very kind to Harbaugh. A lot of people think he gets way too much credit for the 49ers success.

So Singletary is actually a pretty good Head Coach?

Let's advise the rest of the NFL teams currently in search at that position.

So Singletary is actually a pretty good Head Coach?

Let's advise the rest of the NFL teams currently in search at that position.

Actually, Singletary is so bad that merely competent coaching looks like genius in comparison. If the floor is abysmal, merely getting to average seems amazing.

Archived