• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 2 (0-1) Carolina Hurricanes vs. (1-1) Tampa Bay Lightning

Big game. Gotta get this win. I hate TB more than anybody else in the division, so a win here is huge for my psyche. I like the changes to the lines, especially putting Skinner on the 3rd with Jussi. Skinner gets to go against the back 6 and the bottom defensive pairing for most of the night, and that could mean big things. Bowman on the first with Eric is also an interesting move. Let's just hope the defense in front of Cam is much better and hope Cam can have his head on a swivel and not let in easy goals.

Ok... Cam sucks balls again, but how was that not waved off for a kick in?

Eh. First goal was the result of a turnover and a mid-air shot. Second was a scramble. Wasn't a kick-in, because the forward on the backside came in with his stick and put it in. What some of you fail to realize is that it isn't all on Cam. He has been "eh" for a little bit, but not necessarily bad. The defense in front of him has to do a better job clearing the net.

Eh. First goal was the result of a turnover and a mid-air shot. Second was a scramble. Wasn't a kick-in, because the forward on the backside came in with his stick and put it in. What some of you fail to realize is that it isn't all on Cam. He has been "eh" for a little bit, but not necessarily bad. The defense in front of him has to do a better job clearing the net.

Must've missed him get the stick on it. (watching the game on a shitty stream)

I've been a huge defender of Cam for a while. And he has always been a hot and cold netminder, but there it's no denying that, since he came back from the injury last year, he has been far more cold than hot.

On a positive note, we are getting much better looks than we did in FLA, and the puck movement, so far, has been night and day.

Archived