• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Imposter

mr beauxjangles

Of course it's no where near the same story but I found this story rather interesting today....wonder what happen to this kid? THe last line leads you to believe something odd may have happened instead of him just getting lost in the brush.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/28/world/asia/australia-teenager-found/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Hong Kong (CNN) -- An Australian teenager reported missing two months ago has been found alive in dense bushland not far from his home, local police say.

On Saturday, two hikers told police that they had spotted a "disorientated man" in bushland not far from Westleigh.

When rescuers reached Allen, he was in a bad way suffering from exhaustion and dehydration.

Local media said he was emaciated, covered in leeches and mosquito bites and his feet and lower legs were suffering from gangrene.

Detectives have been unable to speak to him and believe there may be more to his story, ABC reported.

I actually watched it this weekend.

Personally, I thought he was a horrible imposter. Documentary should of been called Dumbasses.

He managed to fool the family and pretty much everyone for months. The fact that it was seemingly obvious is a large part of what makes the story so compelling in my opinion.

Archived