• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Rebellion

Darth Biscuit

I know Cooter used to go and would always try to talk me into going but I never went. I think this is the first time it has been in Charlotte right? Anyway, was talking with a couple co-workers this morning about it and we are 100% in. Biscuit, we need to hook up for a beer at least while you are here. I promise not to Nair your a$$ crack....

(I crossed my fingers when I made that promise.)

I know Cooter used to go and would always try to talk me into going but I never went. I think this is the first time it has been in Charlotte right? Anyway, was talking with a couple co-workers this morning about it and we are 100% in. Biscuit, we need to hook up for a beer at least while you are here. I promise not to Nair your a$$ crack....

(I crossed my fingers when I made that promise.)

I'm glad you crossed your fingers b/c I was really looking forward to a bald ass...

...again?

F U, J

Musical taste is like opinions... Everyone's an asshole... Or something like that...

I have an idea, and I know this is radical, but if you don't like these bands, don't go to the concert. Wild huh?

FWIW I think btbam is horrible... So I don't listen to them... But I don't tell others they're stupid if they do...

Archived