• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Jamz 2013

Darth Biscuit

this is good timing because i was going to pm zod about a happy hour...sooooo. how bout this? the night of the jamz, that way no certain smack talker won't be three sheets in the wind and making jase look like Shawn Kemp can actually stay up right.

my birthday is St. Pat's Day. hence the epic awesomeness of being named Patrick and everybody saying your name and you see your name everywhere you go. good for the ego btw.

so the 16th is not good for me. the following wkd in the throes of March Madness makes too much sense.

this is good timing because i was going to pm zod about a happy hour...sooooo. how bout this? the night of the jamz, that way no certain smack talker won't be three sheets in the wind and making jase look like Shawn Kemp can actually stay up right.

my birthday is St. Pat's Day. hence the epic awesomeness of being named Patrick and everybody saying your name and you see your name everywhere you go. good for the ego btw.

so the 16th is not good for me. the following wkd in the throes of March Madness makes too much sense.

sounds good to me. we did that last time, but only invited the cool kids.. while I think you went home to take care of your kids..

well, until this gets scheduled during football season and a visit from Hawk, I know you are all a bunch of chicken poo pussies.

I don't care if you're 7'6", Andre. I would still swat that ball into the stands.. where hundreds of people will be gathered for this momentous occasion..

Archived