• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Jamz 2013

Darth Biscuit

bring out the chaps jase and just heckle bleys everytime he touches the ball.

full court would be fun and more of my element.

and i do say later that day/night, those who want, go out for food and drinks and enjoy the time. plus i'm overdue some Modello's with JR and discussing the debt issue of Spain.

bring out the chaps jase and just heckle bleys everytime he touches the ball.

full court would be fun and more of my element.

and i do say later that day/night, those who want, go out for food and drinks and enjoy the time. plus i'm overdue some Modello's with JR and discussing the debt issue of Spain.

not sure what heckling would accomplish, but he could try? The court I had in mind was only half court.. I'm good with whatever time.. say 2 or 3? could take some time if everyone shows.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, if you haven't already spoken up or if your plans are changing, let us know please.

Bleys is finalizing the venue and it'd be nice to have a decent idea of exactly who is coming.

Jase, you said you're not playing, are you serious?

Here's the list so far:

bleys

biscuit

kbred

bleys

proudiddy

pstall

zod

panthro

carolinakid704

boo's boyfriend

Johnny Rockets

Maybe's

Jase

Floppin

Cary Kollins

zcustom

OK, if you haven't already spoken up or if your plans are changing, let us know please.

Bleys is finalizing the venue and it'd be nice to have a decent idea of exactly who is coming.

Jase, you said you're not playing, are you serious?

Here's the list so far:

bleys

biscuit

kbred

bleys

proudiddy

pstall

zod

panthro

carolinakid704

boo's boyfriend

Johnny Rockets

Maybe's

Jase

Floppin

Cary Kollins

zcustom

It looks like I'm not going to make it. Too much travel going on this month. I might be able to make it at the last minute, but count me out for now.

• 2 weeks later...

So regrettably I'm not coming at all. My wife is leaving me with the kids that day while she goes to see her boyfriend goes to raleigh for a bridal shower.

What the F*CK Jase?

Don't your kids now how to cheerlead and/or entertain themselves for a few hours?

Is MPF still coming... can't she watch them???

Archived