• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Bungie game: Destiny

Doc Holiday

I finally solo'd  it. I just sat in the room with my best auto rifle, a 294 lvl 1000 Yard Stare sniper and a rocket launcher. It wasn't too bad after i found the right combination. 

congrats- I still hate that mission 

• 2 weeks later...

Still haven't done the raid. It's hard to find people that actually are willing to teach and put effort to do it. Pisses me off to be honest. 

Are you in a clan?  You should try to find one that works for you.  That's the best way to find raid mates.  I'm at 283....the grind is real!  I just need more time!

• 1 month later...

If I may dig this up, because some of y'all might be interested:  Sparrow Racing League goes live tomorrow with the weekly update!

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=14086

So basically, competitive Sparrow Racing.  There are some microtransaction things for different sparrows, but everyone is able to get the same functional sparrow.  The buyable Sparrows are purely cosmetic.  Color me in!  It's a 3 week event, and I'm not sure how often it will cycle.  I'd love to have it cycle with Iron Banner so I can concentrate on each one at a time!  

I was watching Datto and PlanetDestiny's gameplay of the race tracks, and it looks fun.  Anyone going racing?

I did the Raid finally, on hard too. Got the challenges done two weeks in a row. Feels good man. 

I gotten some really good raid gear for my Hunter and Warlock. I need to get my titan up to speed. Seeing as it's probably my favorite class. 

Any of you want to play tonight or whenever, let me know. PsychoPandaRR is my gamertag on XBL. I'm on the Xbone. 

Archived