• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Justin Hunter Generating First-Round Buzz

JawnyBlaze

Koolkatluke, you lose all crediability when you said Robert Woods would be better then Patterson. Please show me Woods doing anything special, other then playing against a crappy conference's defenses; just another USC bust.

Woods is a more polished WR right now. Has better hands and has a longer history of production and experience in a pro style offense. He had a good combine and is more ready to step in and battle for a starting job in the pro's. Now tell me why Patterson is so much better without using stuff you see in high light films?

You completely poo on everybody else's Mock drafts and run around talking about LA and Miami on other forums on this site but talk about what somebody else is doing. Really???

How much of a hypocrite are you?? You talk about what others think of me (like I fuging care) but gloss over your own Q rating like you're popular or liked by everybody on here. Let me give you a clue "You're Not Liked on here either". Nobody on here gives you any credibility on you're opinion. So it's best not to care and just use this place as a debate center to pass the time. You nor I are getting paid for our football 101. So why do you care about my credibility? I don't . You also might notice if you weren't (just reading my post) that others (have actually) agree with me and my Opinion.

You having Patterson's Cock in your mouth is just as extreme exaggeration as me being a clueless hater because I point out his flaws. So the fact that you were throwing out these "extreme exaggeration" 1st. Must have just flew over your LA douchbag ego.

You would Also notice that I don't sit here and defend Richardson as hard as you are Patterson. I won't call you a clueless idiot hater for pointing out his flaws. So are you the Forum Richardson hater now.????No!! You see flaws in his game and pointed it out. Nothing wrong with that. Just because I don't agree with your opinion doesn't mean I have to call you a clueless hater or some other LA douchbag poo you can come up with. How you don't see that as being childish is strange thoe.

You do fugging care. This is your life. This is all you do all day. Notice how I didn't respond for 8 hours? Yeah it's called having a job and a lady to tend to. You literally wake up looking for a thread to rip Patterson in, and you don't go to sleep until you are the last comment. What kind of life is that? You're either like a 70 year old man with no family or you're a teenager with no friends to occupy time with. Sad.

I'll try to keep this short so I don't have to read another one of your walls of text full of grammar and spelling issues.

I do not want Patterson. I do not spend every day obsessing over him. If you can even bring up a comment by me in the last week that shows me doing such a thing, I will send you money via Paypal. Is he a good player? Yes. Does he deserve to be selected that high? Yes. Would I mind if the Panthers looked passed some of his very teachable mistakes and drafted him? Nope.

So once again, you are exaggerating. I really wish you would just look at yourself and realize what we all see.

NC hick! NC hick! How's your cousins pussy feel?

You do fugging care. This is your life. This is all you do all day. Notice how I didn't respond for 8 hours? Yeah it's called having a job and a lady to tend to. You literally wake up looking for a thread to rip Patterson in, and you don't go to sleep until you are the last comment. What kind of life is that? You're either like a 70 year old man with no family or you're a teenager with no friends to occupy time with. Sad.

I'll try to keep this short so I don't have to read another one of your walls of text full of grammar and spelling issues.

I do not want Patterson. I do not spend every day obsessing over him. If you can even bring up a comment by me in the last week that shows me doing such a thing, I will send you money via Paypal. Is he a good player? Yes. Does he deserve to be selected that high? Yes. Would I mind if the Panthers looked passed some of his very teachable mistakes and drafted him? Nope.

So once again, you are exaggerating. I really wish you would just look at yourself and realize what we all see.

NC hick! NC hick! How's your cousins pussy feel?

It's called a Android phone LA Douchbag. But yes the panthers are my life. I love the team and I love talking about them so yes you got me. But since reading comprehension is a problem on the west coast. What I don't care about is your opinion of me. You're a bitch dude. I'd probably smack the taste out of your mouth before you had chance to get a word out in person. So all this over the internet don't mean poo me. I don't care what you or anybody else thinks of me. I came here just like everybody else to express my opinion. You are the only person having a bitch fit about somebody expressing their opinion on a opinion site. If you can't debate or disprove or dispute my opinion with a logical argument other then " your just hating". Then maybe you should stop replying to people smarter then you.

Oh I love the fact I'm NC hick. Wouldn't have it any other way. I would rather be a NC hick then a LA douchbag any day.

Funny how you say your a grown man using the same lame stereotype for folks not from the big city. To bad Charlotte isn't really backwoods Alabama. We actually have paved roads over here. LA DOUCHBAG.

It's called a Android phone LA Douchbag. But yes the panthers are my life. I love the team and I love talking about them so yes you got me. But since reading comprehension is a problem on the west coast. What I don't care about is your opinion of me. You're a bitch dude. I'd probably smack the taste out your mouth before you had chance to get a word out in person. So all this over the internet don't mean poo me. I don't care what you or anybody else thinks of me. I came here just like everybody else to express my opinion. You are the only person having a bitch fit about somebody expressing their opinion on a opinion site. If you can't debate or disprove or dispute my opinion with a logical argument other then " your just hating". Then maybe you should stop replying to people smarter then you.

Oh I love the fact I'm NC hick. Wouldn't have it any other way. I would rather be a NC hick then a LA douchbag any day.

Ding ding ding!!!!

The classic "I could kick your ass in real life" and "I don't care what you think about me" comebacks. This is when I know I have won and my work here is done.

Thanks for the easy W, hick.

Ding ding ding!!!!

The classic "I could kick your ass in real life" and "I don't care what you think about me" comebacks. This is when I know I have won and my work here is done.

Thanks for the easy W, hick.

The fact that you even think this is a competition. Let's me know you're a bigger loser in reality then the role you try to portray on the internet. But go ahead take this nonexistent victory from this made up competition. I hope it helps you get some sleep tonight.

Damn yall cray.... I don't get this East coast West coast thing...if we dont start loving eachother for our differences, this can be like Pac and Big round 2. But it is weaksauce to diss Wood from being from LA, don't mean poo and has nothing to do with his doucheness. Congrats to KKL for taking the belt for huddle asshole award away from Wood. You have earned it.

lol more like west vs southeast......lol

yeah it supposed to be cali vs ny....but i think its always been like that.....everyone is fighting over who has the best BIG city to live in i guess.. the pac and big thing was blown out of porportion by the fugging media. lol

im from florida so i got miami lol im neutral man...no beef unless you start it.

Archived