• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free Agency Thread

TheRumGone

Those were my thoughts. Thought it was a possiblilty we sign someone tomorrow.

You usually overpay if you pull the trigger right away. If you want a bargain you have to let the market establish their worth which is almost always less than they think they deserve.

You usually overpay if you pull the trigger right away. If you want a bargain you have to let the market establish their worth which is almost always less than they think they deserve.

What about someone like Canty? who has stated he would take a hometown discount. But yea i agree.

I wonder what that would be?? Half price or what??

Needs to be a really big discount since he has now had three surgeries on the same knee.

Good to know, not sure about the price. I've heard good things about him, didn't know about the three surgeries on his knee. Makes sense now about that TD tweet.

I want Canty badly. We missed out on Jenkins. Don't know who else is coming available tomorrow. This would shore up a need. Honestly signing Canty, Deangelo Hall, then drafting CB in 1st and DT in 2nd i think it'd be solid enough.

Deangelo Hall????????? Seriously???? Lay off the srooms.

I want Canty badly. We missed out on Jenkins. Don't know who else is coming available tomorrow. This would shore up a need. Honestly signing Canty, Deangelo Hall, then drafting CB in 1st and DT in 2nd i think it'd be solid enough.

My issue with Canty is the knee injuries. Maybe a guy like Desmond Bryant but he is likely to cost too much since Seattle has shown interest.

Archived