• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any car enthusiasts?

charlottenian

I know it seems shallow to be obsessed with cars but for me it has always been a passion. I finally took the splurge and got a brand new XJ as the new body is spectacular when compared to my previous XJ. I joined a local Jaguar enthusiasts club and find myself with a bunch of middle aged men who all sit and talk shop about these cars. Anyone else here just as passionate about a particular brand of cars?

The last few years I've gradually become more of a car enthusiast. Currently driving an Infiniti G37 coupe.

My dad called me today saying he's looking to get a new car and wants my advice and to go shopping around with him. He's looking for a 4 dour sedan that also has some power and a sportier look. Something from Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Cadillac, Mercedez would suit him well. Any particular models you can think of? He likes the idea of a hardtop convertible but I think it may be difficult to find a four door there sportier yet a hard top as well

The last few years I've gradually become more of a car enthusiast. Currently driving an Infiniti G37 coupe.

My dad called me today saying he's looking to get a new car and wants my advice and to go shopping around with him. He's looking for a 4 dour sedan that also has some power and a sportier look. Something from Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Cadillac, Mercedez would suit him well. Any particular models you can think of? He likes the idea of a hardtop convertible but I think it may be difficult to find a four door there sportier yet a hard top as well

If he goes Audi he should go for the S-line. Cadillac CTS-V's area beautiful. Depending on his budget, if he goes Mercedes, have him go sport on C or E 300 or higher.

And if $$$ is not an object, I would go with

panamera__23_optb.jpg

Archived