• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mock 2.0 Post FA Moves *Superbowl Ready Edition*

Dash Global

Trade down with Minn (14th for 23rd & 52nd). Let them get there DT, WR, or LB that they want. Would still give them 2 1sts.

First Round: WR DeAndre Hopkins

This dudes route running and hands to go along with big plays and college stats are something else.

Second Round: DT John Jenkins

Sure up the middle with a stud.

Second Round: FS Phillip Thomas

Ball hawking / Turnover Machine

Fourth Round: OT David Quessenberry

Some nice potential / depth

Fifth Round: OG Hugh Thorton

Sixth Round: OLB / SS Cooper Taylor

Sleeper / Diamond in the ruff player here. Read up on him.

Really feeling this draft.

How many of these fugging unrealistic mocks with lame titles are you going to make?

Remember like 10 mocks ago when you said you were done, and your mock was perfect?

Jesus Christ you're like a teenage girl that can't decide her outfit for the day.

You'll like John Jenkins alot less when you watch him against Bama

That game actually makes me like him more

Here is a good breakdown another poster game in my other thread.

"I've posted this video before but you can see the 2 go head to head,hell Jenkins pretty much lines up against the entire Bama o-line over the course of the game.

just to help out (right to left)Fluker is 76,Steen is 61, is Jones 75, is Warmack is 65 and Kounadijo. and as the video makes obvious Jenkins is # 6.

Fast foward to 1:14 to see him shove jones back into the qb, then to 140ish to see him beat warmack for a sack. At about 3:55 you'll see Jenkins lined up against Jones 1 on 1 again and shove him right into the qb. at 4:25 you'll see him beat a double from Steen and Fluker to stuff the run in the backfield. He makes other plays but I am tired of seeking out the exact time and posting it. Just watch the whole video if you have time."

Archived