• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any Clutch Fans?

TheRumGone

Dude I'm the biggest Clutch fan i know...have bootleg CD's of festival recordings at Bonnaroo, LIve in Flint, all that good stuff. There's only one dude i know that will go to shows with me cause my other friends can't stand them.

But Elephant Riders is the poo. I've never really heard a song from them I didn't like.

You need new friends.

Same-same Rum.. Ive drug a friend or 2 to a show, seeing them live usually makes a fan outta anybody.

Cheers, always good to meet someone as into Clutch as I am.. Have a cold one, on me....

clutch-beer-bottle.jpg

Funny story about that, my only other Clutch friend bought one of those in El Paso, Texas.....wierd and awesome.

I haven't had it yet, haven't really tried yet either. How is it? Just looked for it, guess it was a limited brewing.... What's the story?

Greg Olsen is a fan too. Remember readin a BearReport article on him, they asked what was on his iPod. Just one of them trivial facts you pick up..

Postin from my phone so I can't go make a Ned Stark meme... "One does not simply 'like Clutch'"

Sorry just got back from a Ryan Bingham show. I haven't tried it, but it was random as hell my buddy found it in El Paso. I can't find it anywhere. He said it was pretty damn good, and he is a beer connoisseur of sorts.

....and of course Thor would love Clutch...That's a match made by the Gods.

Jesus on the Dashboard!!!!! OH YEA!

I got that 9:30 DVD...It's pretty damn sick. Were you interviewed or just at the show?

its a quick few seconds where it shows me and some amigos screaming as we're leaving a show at amos's in Charlotte haha

its a quick few seconds where it shows me and some amigos screaming as we're leaving a show at amos's in Charlotte haha

Haha nice dude. They're playing there May 7th, gonna be buying tickets soon. I heard all their shows have been sold out this tour because of how good the new CD is.

Archived