• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Fox interview on NFLN before 8:00 tonight

GRWatcher

Coach what is your thoughts about Julius Peppers?

Fox: Hes a great player and i look foward to seeing him at training camp

Do you anticipate him showing up on time?

Fox:Oh ya he knows the directions to Spartanburg by heart

Now you guys traded away your first round pick next year what does it say about the future of the franchise?

Fox: Well, really it just means that we're all in

How will your defense look with a new coordinator in place?

Fox: so far so good, but we'll know more when put some pads on and then thru the presason, but i honestly cant answer that question until after our season is over

Last question coach,what can we expect out of the Carolina Panthers this season,can you give us 1 good gurantee?

Were going to play at least 16 games this season

Now you guys traded away your first round pick next year what does it say about the future of the franchise?

Fox: so far so good, but we'll know more when put some pads on and then thru the presason, but i honestly cant answer that question until after our season is over

Last question coach,what can we expect out of the Carolina Panthers this season,can you give us 1 good gurantee?

Lmao, that's fox alright.

The interview is here:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player-interviews/09000d5d810cb757/2009-Coach-Feature-John-Fox

Then they went on to discuss Peppers, that there has to be something happening that no one knows about. And they mentioned Delhomme and their surprise that the Panthers resigned him after that playoff game and that there is no one behind him so he's the guy.

:lol: That's not the interview.

The interview is here:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player-interviews/09000d5d810cb757/2009-Coach-Feature-John-Fox

Then they went on to discuss Peppers, that there has to be something happening that no one knows about. And they mentioned Delhomme and their surprise that the Panthers resigned him after that playoff game and that there is no one behind him so he's the guy.

Yeah, Eisen was surprised there was no talk about the Panthers trying to get Cutler. Then in true Solomon Wilcots fashion, he piped in that the Panthers traded their first round pick for Jonathon Stewart!

At least someone was there to correct him, that they actually traded the first for Jeff Otah. Wilcots Rocks!

They gave up some bulletin board material for Matt Moore. lol Wilcots said he would've pulled Jake after 3 or 4 interceptions. Eisen said, "And who would they've put in? Matt Moore? HA HA"

Naw, Wilcots isn't rocking until he gets glasses that look good. He was very uncomfortable with those new ones that he has. They did not look good. :lol:

Archived