• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How would You Like To Win It All?

tarheelpride

It's funny how the games that are the most painful to sit through are all too often the games that are the absolute sweetest to see again.

The Charger game in week one is a prime example. We were all sweating right up to the last play, but once the outcome was decided we wanted to see that last play again...and again...and again :)

If the Panthers were to make the Super Bowl, I wouldn't mind it being that kind of game, with the Panthers winning by a point in the last second. As far as opponents, I'd love to see the Titans in the big game and the Cardinals in the NFC Championship.

Needs to be said though: We ain't there yet.

LenDale White, Chris Johnson, Kerry Collins just set up the go ahead 59 yard field goal....they're passing out the Super Bowl Champion shirts and hats on the sidelines...they kick off....to Mark Jones he pitches it back to Smitty and he runs it back for a touchdown...pay back for the "Music City Miracle"

Panthers - 27

Titans - 21

But the John Kasay game winner (set up by a nice 63 yard drive) as time expires would be awesome!

Not to mention the big game is in Tampa Bay too...a place we're very familiar with...and it would feel that much better to do it o their turf...

Come on guys. The best way would be for John Kasay to nail a clutch 50 yard field goal as time expired to make up for XXXVIII. Doesn't matter what team.

why must you bring up bad memories? i hated Kasay for a while after he sent that kickoff out of bounds.

i don't want to even see baker on the field except to hold for PATs. Running mostly to kill that clock, and probably give up something. A score similar to the tampa MNF would be great. keep me on the edge of my seat while wearing down their D, and then once thats done, pulverize them. 34-17

Archived