• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Trip to Miami is ON!

RoaringRiot

Hello fellow Panthers fans.....now that the schedule is out I wanted to follow up my original post about the trip to Miami. The dates are set - 11/22-11/24 - for us to take over the Clevelander on South Beach and make it Panthers Fan's headquarters for three days. If you're thinking about taking a trip to an away game this year, make sure you check this one out and join us. The weather in Miami at the end of November is going to be a lot nice than it is in Charlotte (or most likely wherever you are) and the Panthers will be in the middle of locking in their playoff spot by week 12. It's going to be an amazing time.

Check out my site for the trip details or shoot me a message if you have any questions.

Looking forward to an awesome 2013 season....Go Panthers.

I am there with my fellow Panther fanatics..some live in South Florida! Can't wait!!

I live down here in MIA and NO there are not any Panther fans here....the only Panther fan I knew other than myself moved to Chicago....now it's just me..its ok because there are only 4 or 5 Dolphin fans here....mostly Giants/Jets/Patriot fans oh yeah and Philly for some strange reason too.

I live down here in MIA and NO there are not any Panther fans here....the only Panther fan I knew other than myself moved to Chicago....now it's just me..its ok because there are only 4 or 5 Dolphin fans here....mostly Giants/Jets/Patriot fans oh yeah and Philly for some strange reason too.

I expect to see you at the Clevelander that weekend with all of us. All the Panthers fans in Miami will be a wonderful site.

Archived