• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With the 12th pick...

bLACKpANTHER

Who do you choose with the 12 pick??  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you choose with the 12 pick??

• Henderson
    • T.Williams
    • Blair
    • Jennings
    • Clark

Per Chad Ford of Espn:

"Did Louisville's Terrence Williams get a promise from the Charlotte Bobcats? Williams went back for a second workout with the Bobcats on Monday against Gerald Henderson. Sources said after the workout that Williams met with the Bobcats and might have walked away with a promise that the Bobcats would take him at No. 12.

Sure enough, the word out of New Jersey on Tuesday morning is that Williams pulled out of his workout against Henderson with the Nets today, citing an ankle injury.

I think the Nets might still consider Williams at No. 11, depending on who is there. But it sounds like he won't slip past the 12th pick. As for Henderson, he could be in for a bit of a draft-day slide. The Knicks like him at No. 8, the Raptors like him at No. 9 and the Nets like him at No. 11, but other players are higher on their boards.

I think he could slide to the Suns at No. 14 or the Bulls at No. 16. I doubt he will slip past the Sixers at No. 17."

Louisville's Terrence Williams has a right to be upset. After working out against Gerald Henderson on Monday in Charlotte, Williams thought he got a promise to be drafted by Charlotte at No. 12. Larry Brown had fallen in love with him, and Williams was confident enough that he skipped a workout the next day with New Jersey. Then Michael Jordan showed up. According to sources, Jordan isn't a big Williams fan and would prefer the Bobcats either trade the pick or draft Wake Forest's James Johnson.Can't wait to see how that one turns out.

Chad Ford reporting

Louisville's Terrence Williams has a right to be upset. After working out against Gerald Henderson on Monday in Charlotte, Williams thought he got a promise to be drafted by Charlotte at No. 12. Larry Brown had fallen in love with him, and Williams was confident enough that he skipped a workout the next day with New Jersey. Then Michael Jordan showed up. According to sources, Jordan isn't a big Williams fan and would prefer the Bobcats either trade the pick or draft Wake Forest's James Johnson.Can't wait to see how that one turns out.

if T.Will is on the board and we dont get him, i will be highly upset..

if we trade back with Phily and get Dalembert, then get Earl Clark, i might not be too upset..

Archived