• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Linden Gaydosh - The Canadian Farm Beast

SCP

Lol, that bad?

Im not sure what they have on youtube as far as highlights of CIS games but yeah it's terrible. The same friend of mine plays on a senior men's football team right now, and some of the guys on the team used to play university. Anyway they played a Div 3 team from the states last weekend and lost something like 70-10.

Its literally Hockey or nothing up here as far as competition goes.

Eh there's some decent football players in Canada, I played with a guy who went to all these football camps in the states and dominated them.

Yeah forsure there's the odd stand out player, but as a whole, its pretty bad.

Israel Idonije came out of the University of Manitoba

Im not sure what they have on youtube as far as highlights of CIS games but yeah it's terrible. The same friend of mine plays on a senior men's football team right now, and some of the guys on the team used to play university. Anyway they played a Div 3 team from the states last weekend and lost something like 70-10.

Its literally Hockey or nothing up here as far as competition goes.

Good beer too. I'm heading to Toronto tomorrow and will be enjoying plenty of Rikards Red.

So, what exactly happens to the team in the CFL that drafted him? Like, oops, sorry bro. Lost your #1 pick.

Pretty much. They own the rights to him though. So if he flops in the NFL he is the property of the Moosejaw Mopeds or whatever team drafted him.

Good beer too. I'm heading to Toronto tomorrow and will be enjoying plenty of Rikards Red.

It should be wild there tomorrow night. Bruins, Leafs game 7. Its in boston but theres a ton of people that go and watch the game outside the ACC. Have Fun!

Archived