• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

100 posts required to start new thread

Zod

Lol what are the odds? I just signed up after lurking around the past few days to make a thread and now can't. Bummer. Back to CSR

How will we ever persevere? How can we?

Well, I'm gonna get out of bed every morning... breathe in and out all day long. Then, after a while I won't have to remind myself to get out of bed every morning and breathe in and out... and, then after a while, I won't have to think about how I had it great and perfect for a while.

Lol what are the odds? I just signed up after lurking around the past few days to make a thread and now can't. Bummer. Back to an inferior site

lol the only way for you to take part in a conversation is to start it? lame.....

This is actually a good idea. Have registration open only on sundays? (and still keep the min. post count)

Or daily post limit of 5? (if under 100)

It will take a troll 20 days to finally start a thread.

I'm busy on Sundays!!!!

I'm not going to lie, when the report emails were rolling in last night and buzzing on my phone, I was busy drinking dos equis and banging my wife.

And if given the choice, I'd throw you to the wolves again.

Sorry.

what are the odds of getting multiple report emails in the same 30 second time span?!!!!

great idea on the 100 post limit...can we also ban the poo out of people that repeatedly post stupid poo just to get their post count to 100?  oh yes...yes we can!

we should also make it no new posts for under 100 or over 15000....clearly those are just post whores that have nothing to offer anyway!

In an effort to minimize the disruption of people with no life who seem to take joy in spending a lot of time on annoying things that are undone in 2 clicks, I have once again instituted a 100 post requirement before a new thread can be created.

A custom query has been run to make this retroactive. So if you used to be able to make topics but now can't, you will again when you hit 100 posts.

That is all.

I would say 500. BTW when is my ban up?

lol the only way for you to take part in a conversation is to start it? lame.....

Woah why the blow up? Was just saying it sucked not to be able to make a thread because of trolls. Instead I went to an inferior site to make a thread. Not really sure the backlash to my post was necessary (especially towards someone who only wants to contribute)

Thanks for the warm welcome man

Woah why the blow up? Was just saying it sucked not to be able to make a thread because of trolls. Instead I went to an inferior site to make a thread. Not really sure the backlash to my post was necessary (especially towards someone who only wants to contribute)

no blow up. sounded like you were packing up your bag of pretzels and going home cause you couldn't make a thread. looking at hat zod posted it sounds like i wasn't the only one who thought that.

since that wasn't the case, welcome aboard.

Not to be a dick, but if you consider Rayor's post to be a "blow up" and his "backlash" upset you, then perhaps you should stick to an inferior site. The huddle masses will eat you for breakfast. 

no blow up. sounded like you were packing up your bag of pretzels and going home cause you couldn't make a thread. looking at hat zod posted it sounds like i wasn't the only one who thought that.

since that wasn't the case, welcome aboard.

Right on. Nah just displeased by lurking for a few days and wanting to contribute but can't due to trolls. I share my pretzels btw haha

Right on. Nah just displeased by lurking for a few days and wanting to contribute but can't due to trolls. I share my pretzels btw haha

@#*& trolls ruined it for me, too. Oh well, should be able to start threads by June 1st about how it's a good move to cut DeAngelo....

Not to be a dick, but if you consider Rayor's post to be a "blow up" and his "backlash" upset you, then perhaps you should stick to an inferior site. The huddle masses will eat you for breakfast. 

Lurking here has shown me quite a few posters that just aren't happy unless they're whining and moaning about something.

Archived