• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eastern Conference Finals Thread. (1) Miami vs (3) Indiana

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Heat
    • Pacers

I understand, but the NBA needs to become more consistent... remember when the NBA apologized for not calling the foul on MKG with less than a second left in the game (I can't recall who we were playing).

The point is a foul is a foul, so the refs need to decide whether they are going to let the game play out or if they're going to call the game to the wire.

Also, you can never count the Heat out until the buzzer sounds with the talent that they have on the floor.

Honestly, I won't lie, I was ready to crown Paul George... especially as tenacious as their defense was tonight.  I'll give LeBron his props where it's due... the dude rose to the occasion.  Bad defense or not the son of a bitch blew past every fuging body from behind the 3-point line with 2 seconds left to sink the game-winning shot.

That was some Jordan poo.

For all the good Paul George did during the game, he negated it all on that last play guarding LBJ.

Fantastic game though. Still think the Heat win in 5.

He litteraly went from GOAT to goat, how embarrassing, I'll never understand why he chased LBJ to the top of the key... You don't even have to scout LeBron to know that he is a drive first player... 

I will also say this, LeBron had some clutch baskets, but I wouldn't even characterize that last bucket as clutch...

I'd simply call that last bucket elementary fundamentals lol.

Nah, that was clutch in a sense. He immediately recognized that George was too close and did not hesitate at all and exploded to the rim, giving George(& the defense) no time at all to adjust.

Very few players would've been able to do that.

Nah, that was clutch in a sense. He immediately recognized that George was too close and did not hesitate at all and exploded to the rim, giving George(& the defense) no time at all to adjust.

Very few players would've been able to do that.

I am saying as far as the shot goes... it was just your generic LeBron drive...

Let's say that you didn't know the score or time, there was no indicators from that play that it was out of the ordinary.

Essentially LeBron being LeBron.

But kudos to LBJ for getting George back for that three lol.

I am saying as far as the shot goes... it was just your generic LeBron drive...

Let's say that you didn't know the score or time, there was no indicators from that play that it was out of the ordinary.

Essentially LeBron being LeBron.

But kudos to LBJ for getting George back for that three lol.

Yeah, but if you dont come out on him people are gonna ask why you gave Lebron an open jumper with less than 2 seconds on the clock.  It was still a mistake because he closed out way too far, but you know he saw Lebron open with the ball coming to him and thought, "I cant give up an open shot here"

LeBron gets a little too happy with his passes sometimes when he should probably just hold on to the ball, but those were really great plays by West more than anything.  Hell, from the way it looked I don't even think he even meant to get those steals... just happened to have his hands up at the right time I guess.

Pacers are playing hard, someone on the Heat besides LeBron is going to have to step up a little more.  Dude had 36 points on 70% shooting.  They gotta stop missing all those wide open ass 3's.  I don't even remember the last time Ray Allen or Battier hit a 3... and Ray Allen, a 93% FT shooter, once again uncharacteristically went 2-4 at the line.

Hibbert, George, and Hill played great.  If someone said Hill didn't miss a shot all night I would've believed it, but it seems he did in fact miss 2.  Then you have Hibbert having a career playoff night.  poo just sems to be rolling for the Pacers right now while Miami is reeling.  They keep playing like this and Miami on the flipside continues their rough stretch it's gonna be a heck of an upset.  I wouldn't mind seeing the Pacers in the Finals though, tbh.

I have no doubts if Miami plays Miami basketball both of these games look different.  I don't know what the fug is wrong with them right now.

Archived