• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why is Shula simplifying the offense?

SCP

Still on that old saw I see. Rivera said in at least 2 interviews that Shula was critical in working with Newton to play faster by working on his reads and decision making. As part of that they simplified the offense. Was he the whole architect? Rivera said everyone had input and contributed. What else do we need said? A reporter to agree with that? Someone from ESPN to say that as well? If you don't believe Rivera then who?

He said that during the season?

Again, your direct quote is a sentence....and then you dismiss all the other quotes and information further explaining everything NE did to simplify and speed up there offense....

Only acknowledging your quote and dismissing all the other information misrepresents what NE did....which is what you where corrected on.

"Not one word to describe it.

The Patriots operate their no-huddle attack most often using one word as the play call.

More accurately, they use six one-word play calls a game."

I actually posted the wrong snippet the first time. This is actually what I was trying to reference.

I made a comment abot a snippet from rayzor's article. And you have really gone the extra mile to prove me wrong. I didn't realize it was possible to be wrong about your own opinion? Evidently it is.

You never did answer me. Are you an only child?

Also, not to be a dick. But link or it didn't happen. All these FACTS you come up with to argue your points. Lets' start showing our work shall we.

Two more days of vaca left.

Damn Dude....you just LOVE to argue....with ANYONE and about ANYTHING.

Um, it is called discussing the topic at hand....you are just ignoring everything I brought up and shifting the focus to that I want to argue.

When you claim and NE only simplified verbage for clock killing plays.... and someone corrects that statement. That isn't looking to argue...just a correction to a statement. You just don't seem to be able to handle such a thing....and are diverting the attention to me his trying to argue. You could of just said, Oh, I seen NE did a lot more than I initially replied. Then it is over

"Not one word to describe it.

The Patriots operate their no-huddle attack most often using one word as the play call.

More accurately, they use six one-word play calls a game."

I actually posted the wrong snippet the first time. This is actually what I was trying to reference.

I made a comment abot a snippet from rayzor's article. And you have really gone the extra mile to prove me wrong. I didn't realize it was possible to be wrong about your own opinion? Evidently it is.

You never did answer me. Are you an only child?

Also, not to be a dick. But link or it didn't happen. All these FACTS you come up with to argue your points. Lets' start showing our work shall we.

Two more days of vaca left.

Why link? I told you the exact thread it was in...and it was the first post in it. A yahoo article posted in its entirety....and you posted in it.

Your question? No, I am not an only child. Which is why I can discuss topics with those who think differently....and don't have to bail out and shift the focus away from the topic bc someone won't agree with me. Often, when posters here view thing differently people bail on the conversation and just label them as haters, doom and gloomers, idiots, or whatever....I'm pretty sure that even though you and I don't see eye to eye....I dont resort to calling you names or trying to broadly label you to dismiss you. I often have to remind 55, I only engage people whose opinions I find interesting....so don't view the back and forth as something it isn't. If I thought you where an idiot I wouldn't reply to your posts with regularity.

Archived