• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Smitty's OTA observations

PantherFeez

One thing to keep in mind is that obviously nobody here makes the decisions. It's amusing and disturbing when people argue like the other guy is about to ruin their team with their opinions.

Well when everyone thinks they're right, this is what you run into. Such has always been the way of the huddle.

If they double dip at any position, I hope it's one of the lines. I would have no issues with a similar tactic next year with the offensive line. I realize many might not agree but it you don't have an offensive line, you don't have an offense IMO.

Cam can mask some of those issues.....he did last year. A normal QB would have had his offense implode with that line play.

Romo is another example of such....he is athletic enough he prefers the talent slanted at recieving options bc he can work around OL deficiencies.....he wants guys to make plays on the ball. There are some articles where he talks about it

Cam can mask some of those issues.....he did last year. A normal QB would have had his offense implode with that line play.

Romo is another example of such....he is athletic enough he prefers the talent slanted at recieving options bc he can work around OL deficiencies.....he wants guys to make plays on the ball. There are some articles where he talks about it

Very true. Its also easier to find servicable/cheap Oline help. I hope for the teams sake, that they get one for RG, while Kugzilla learns. Hopefully, Amini has vastly improved, because the G spot is very important to a mobile QB.

I can't even debate with you because I'm too busy laughing at the notion that our WRs are on par with the Packers....

When did I ever say that. You may need to read better ,I suggest a B vitamin its known to improve IQ.

When did I ever say that. You may need to read better ,I suggest a B vitamin its known to improve IQ.

The only reason GB has the best WR corp is because of a man named Aaron Rogers. That team only has role players on it and there is no true dominate WR, only a dominate QB.  Same was said in Indy when Manning was there and when Manning left no WR dominated with Painter a QB. NE has no slight edge on the Panthers that just your bias and you trying to fit a round peg into a square hole. As far as a running team goes, yes we are. We still have a Oline that is better at punching holes in the ground game than a line that will hold there blocks on passing downs. You could argue we do not have FB but they are a dieing breed and so is the I-form.

You said the Packers only have role players, that would suggest our WRs are at least on par or better since we have a dominant wideout and a couple of good roleplayers.  Whatever though man, I'm done with this debate.  We're not going to see eye to eye on this and that's fine.  I just hope I'm not saying I told you so next offseason when we have one legitimate WR in 2013 again....

You said the Packers only have role players, that would suggest our WRs are at least on par or better since we have a dominant wideout and a couple of good roleplayers. Whatever though man, I'm done with this debate. We're not going to see eye to eye on this and that's fine. I just hope I'm not saying I told you so next offseason when we have one legitimate WR in 2013 again....

All that suggests is that GB has no dominant WR anymore and a bunch of role player. Carolina has role players but they are not as good as GBs. Nor is Can better than Rogers at this point. Sorry friend but there was no debate, you assumed and you were wrong. Also when our WRs compliment our offence this year will you stop bitching? I doubt it you will just move on to another area.

All that suggests is that GB has no dominant WR anymore and a bunch of role player. Carolina has role players but they are not as good as GBs. Nor is Can better than Rogers at this point. Sorry friend but there was no debate, you assumed and you were wrong. Also when our WRs compliment our offence this year will you stop bitching? I doubt it you will just move on to another area.

You said we have equal talent at WR....as the cast in GB when Matt Flynn set every single game passing record in GB history.

Now you said they are not as good. maybe your post didnt accurately reflect your stance but you said the above

You said we have equal talent at WR....as the cast in GB when Matt Flynn set every single game passing record in GB history.

Now you said they are not as good. maybe your post didnt accurately reflect your stance but you said the above

Please do find where I said that and one good game by a backup does not prove anything.

Archived