• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals Thread - (2) San Antonio Spurs vs. (1) Miami Heat

X-Clown

I am even seeing the " congrats to Lebron..he should thank Battier and Ray Allen for making this possible...." comments in various places. I just want to go on a rampage..what did you not see the last 5 quarters...Where Lebron imposed his will..made passes and was the best defender on the court right?

Steve Kerr and John Paxson made shots for Jordan right? Derek Fisher and Horry for Kobe? Horry and Bowen for Tim Duncan...pretty sure this was a team sport...where a star still has to rely on their teamates.

Guys commenting must be strictly watch Sportscenter and never played basketball...Lebron is what basketball should be..I will be excited to see the next generation of unselfish Basketball guys who strive to emulate his game.

..but...at a pep rally he said he will win 9 titles.... - Lebron haters scrambling for justification of making more shite up to throw on the wall.

Didn't Kobe demand a trade a few years ago but would only wave his no trade clause if it was a team he deemed acceptable but a deal couldn't get done SI he stayed? Or maybe I am making that up but I seem to recall something like that happening.

Yeah I think the lakers had a deal with the pistons

If I had a job in Cleveland and met some friends at the Olympics who thought it would be a great idea for me to join up with them in Miami to make the most money and success I will ever have...I will do it 10 out of 10 times.

bc shoveling snow in my hometown with a teamate who boned my mom just is not a good career move...

If you watched the Olympic team when Lebron and Wade played games at 3am est..it was the best basketball I have ever seen outside the original dream team.

They wanted to recreate some of that in Miami..that city reaped the rewards despite them having by far the most annoying fans. I hate 7 nation Army bc of them now.

HAHAHA I love how you keep dodging everything. You still haven't presented any stats or bball analysis to back up you statements.

1) I'm a homer? lol A homer to who? If recognizing that LBJ is the best player in the league is a homer then, fug, there a millions of homers out there.

2) If they aren't facts, then correct the statements if you can.

3) Lol, I have not made 1 comment in the thread in relation to LBJ's stautus against Kobe, MJ etc. Only reason I replied to you because you made a lazy statement, that I've got tired of seeing ppl spouting.

4) And once again, please list these excuses you keep saying I'm making.

I'm dodging? You've given me sh*t. Your opinions. No facts. No stats. Guess what I'm going to feed you in return?

All you've listed to me is excuses and pity for Lebron and the fact that nothing is his fault. People have convinced themselves they can't appreciate one player without tearing down another to make their hero look better.

Fan boy 101.

I hate it when people can only revert to rings as only differentiator between top players. Rings are a part of the resume, but rings isn't the only way to determine greatness.

I think MJ was better than Russell but Russell had like 4 or 5 more championships. I think Wilt is better than Kareem but Kareem has more titles.

I think Barkley was better than Worthy, etc etc etc

When the players are close I generally look at rings.

I'm dodging? You've given me sh*t. Your opinions. No facts. No stats. Guess what I'm going to feed you in return?

All you've listed to me is excuses and pity for Lebron and the fact that nothing is his fault. People have convinced themselves they can't appreciate one player without tearing down another to make their hero look better.

Fan boy 101.

Are you actually reading my posts? Sigh

Where did I say nothing is his fault?

This is going to be the last time I'm going to ask you to list the excuses I'm making for him.

At this point I'm beginning to think you are a troll, or severely lacking in discussion skills or lack any real substance to back up your point.

What the LBJ nut jugglers fail to realize is they are just as bad as the LBJ haters.

- Haters: LBJ wouldn't have done it without his team.

Jugglers: LBJ doesn't need teammates cause he is the best ever.

To me, you're both annoying as f*ck.

Which LBJ lover say he does not need teammates?! He does bc his all around game demands a guy to make shots.

Jamario Moon was not helping Lebron in Cleveland.

Haters are not saying he would not have done it without his team..haters are saying he is a choker that is never clutch and would be avg in another era...all false and insane.

Archived