• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

6/12 camp tweets

Why no news on LaFell and Gettis. I swear AE would make it to the practice pro bowl. Every year its "wow AE is having a great camp". Then pre season comes.

I just think when the lights come on and real bullets are flying in an NFL game, AE plays timid.

I mean...you can pronounce a players name on our team incorrectly if you want, but I like to know how to pronounce things correctly, and inform others that aren't doing so.

If that upsets you or comes off as "asshole-like" then god damn you've had a very easy life.

Taro, it is not that people on here think you are an asshole, it is.......no, wait.  Yes it is..

it's a leg. But SCP is overreacting like crazy

He had a  big knee brace on his left leg in one of hte pictures, I think.,  Just a precaution.  What scares me is he used to weigh about 400.  That is tough on a growing boy / athlete.  Reminds me of what I heard about Otah.  Of course, I have no reason to think anything severe yet--just paranoia based on others. 

This player may have been checked out more than any we drafted.

He had a  big knee brace on his left leg in one of hte pictures, I think.,  Just a precaution.  What scares me is he used to weigh about 400.  That is tough on a growing boy / athlete.  Reminds me of what I heard about Otah.  Of course, I have no reason to think anything severe yet--just paranoia based on others. 

This player may have been checked out more than any we drafted.

I think that honor would belong to Star. While it sucks he isn't out there, it's really not that big of a deal.  I'll be very concerned in training camp. As long as he is understanding concepts, that is all that really matters right now. If it was serious, they wouldn't have him on the bike. It is definitely precautionary.

it's a leg. But SCP is overreacting like crazy.

Sorry, but having 18+ guys on the IR for what seems like the last 5 seasons will cause one to overreact to injuries.

People can make threads all day using rose colored glasses and predicting 13 wins and what not. I'm cool with that. But the way this organization has used IR as an excuse the last few years is cause for concern until proven otherwise.

I just think when the lights come on and real bullets are flying in an NFL game, AE plays timid.

I really don't think that he plays timid, I think that he doesn't have enough opportunity to make plays at receiver. But I don't really care about Edwards if David Gettis is in the picture, that's the only receiver I want to hear about and really the only receiver I want to see play. I can't fathem the things he would do with Cam Newton throwing him the ball.

Archived