• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

6/12 camp tweets

Sorry, but having 18+ guys on the IR for what seems like the last 5 seasons will cause one to overreact to injuries.

People can make threads all day using rose colored glasses and predicting 13 wins and what not. I'm cool with that. But the way this organization has used IR as an excuse the last few years is cause for concern until proven otherwise.

He's a fourth round backup guard at this point.  I think he is gonna be good, but we are not relying on this guy right now. He is going to be transitioned in. Sure i want him to win the job this year and be awesome. If it were serious they wouldn't have him on the bike. These are essentially walkthrough trainings. Getting concepts is what is key. He's gonna have roughly a month to heal before training camp begins where he can use the concepts he has been taught in rookie camp, one day of minicamp and the playbook. There is no use freaking out until training camp.

And no i'm not one who wears rose colored glasses. But we have a ton of talent on this team. And now it seems like solid depth. If we put it together and in-game coaching is sufficient, we are a good team. Kug is gonna be fine, everything before this has pointed that he is an extremely hard worker and is very coachable. Better to not risk anything now.

it's the teams fault for injuries?

If you're sick of injuries, ya might want to find a more gentle sport to embrace.

If you are content with injuries you cheer for the right team. Back to back seasons with 18+ on the IR. I pray that Gettleman doesn't put up with that kind of poo.

For those wanting to know. The tweets stop at page 2 around post 21 or so the rest is idiotic dribble about how to pronounce names and how scp ain't cutting any players slack about injuries since 2010. Yes, 4 pages of that.

you must have missed Bwood's racist rants that got him banned. and there is large speculation this Taro guy is Bwood.

you must have missed Bwood's racist rants that got him banned. and there is large speculation this Taro guy is Bwood.

I didn't miss the racist rant. I remember it was in the smack forum.

I've been working way too much. I rarely keep up with the huddle. When I do come its all the same though. People getting in a pissing match about truly trivial things.

I think the hardy take over was cool though. Sucks I missed that.

I didn't miss the racist rant. I remember it was in the smack forum.

I've been working way too much. I rarely keep up with the huddle. When I do come its all the same though. People getting in a pissing match about truly trivial things.

I think the hardy take over was cool though. Sucks I missed that.

I'll tell you what I think of the whole Hardy/Kraken fiasco. I've got a jar of dirt. I've got a jar of dirt.

Archived