• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dwight Howard Confirms He Signs with Rockets

Proudiddy

Even with this move, I don't see the Rockets being any better. The west is still run by OKC and the Spurs with Memphis and the Clippers peeping in. If the Spurs are able to add a Monta Ellis, AK47 or both they will easily win the West bc they have two of the greatest men alive: Pop and Duncan.

Meh D12 isn't all that. 

As long as the Lakers are healthy next season then they are still making the playoffs and will likely be even better than last season. I don't really see the Lakers tanking. Just going to reload in the 2014 free agency class where we will have a TON of cap room.

Meh D12 isn't all that.

As long as the Lakers are healthy next season then they are still making the playoffs and will likely be even better than last season. I don't really see the Lakers tanking. Just going to reload in the 2014 free agency class where we will have a TON of cap room.

Can't see them winning with Kobe, Nash and Gasol whom all are aging.

They are very lucky that they are the 3rd best team in Cali and not 4th.

They can't match up with SA, OKC, GSW, HOU, MEMPHIS, Clippers, Portland. It's hard to imagine them winning out on teams like NO, Minny, and Denver teams. If they're lucky they'll have the no8 seed again. Kobe just have to see a couple of games out and they'll be a lottery team.

In a couple years after the Rockets get nowhere, Dwight will be doing this all over again.

As for the Lakers, I can't see the playoffs. Even if they somehow make it, they'll just get destroyed.

A lot of Laker fans hate it when I said this last season, but the Lakers would be wise to rebuild and trade Kobe. Unlike the Bobcats they have pretty much unlimited money to spend and, well, it is LA so it wouldnt take them very long to do so. They don't need to tank but start moving older players that still have high value and accumulate youth and draft picks.

I don't see the Lakers going far into the playoffs, but if everyone is healthy for the start of the season then they will make it. It really all hinges on Nash, Pau, and Kobe not only being healthy, but still being high quality players.

A lot of Laker fans hate it when I said this last season, but the Lakers would be wise to rebuild and trade Kobe. Unlike the Bobcats they have pretty much unlimited money to spend and, well, it is LA so it wouldnt take them very long to do so. They don't need to tank but start moving older players that still have high value and accumulate youth and draft picks.

Ha, teeray of all people thinks Kobe should be traded and go away already? Who ever saw this coming!?

Archived