• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talked to the Kracken today...

savage

he came into the restaurant i work at.   i mentioned that i hope he doesnt leave the panthers next season and he said that there isnt anything to worry about.   i said i hope he gets his 50 sacks and he said he was going to try his best. i mentioned how i was excited about our additions to the d-line and  he said star is a beast and he also said he would sack brees for me. he is a genuinely friendly laid-back guy.

Jimmy Clausen absolutely sucks ass as a QB, but I don't get jokes like working at a gas station.

He's making more money than most of us can ever dream of and he doesn't even have to dress for games. Not to mention, isn't his family already pretty wealthy to begin with too? Doubt blue collar is in his future.

sounds like you bugged the hell out of him

not at all. he was more than happy to have a conversation with me.  i can tell when an athlete is annoyed , as ive dealt with many of them.  considering i was his waiter and he stayed for an hour, i wouldnt say a 2 minute conversation is bugging someone. especially for a guy who appreciates his fan base like him.  i really doubt many people even recognize him out in public.  no one else approached him while he was there and his more than generous tip also leads me to believe i did not offend him.

Archived