• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Game for iPhone

Pretty cool game available for free. It's NFL Shuffle and its features players from every team. I have an issue with some of the rankings but Panther players got a bit more respect this year. Cards are ranked 6-1, 6 are the elite and 1 are the scrubs. Luke is the only 6 we have, but Hardy, Johnson and Cam are 5's. Olsen is a 4, Smith and a couple others are 3's.

I don't have any Panthers in my line up unfortunately, they're had to get initially. Anyway- it's a cool way to waste time; especially at work.

If you're new use my referral code below and I'll send you some gold.

null_zps45362b48.png

Enjoy.

Yeah, I've been playing this game on both my iPhone & iPad for months.  Cool game.  And yes, some of the grades and ranks are ridiculous.  My friend code is: 8j46ft if anyone wants to enter that.  I reward with some gold as well.

Go Panthers!

The 2012 Hardy was a 2, 2013 is a 5.

Use me as a referral- I need 4 more. Let me know when you join and I'll send you gold every day. You use gold to buy premium packs that guarantee you a 4 or higher.

I got greg hardy as a starter and he's a 2 not a 5?

The game freezes when their server is getting overloaded, like last night when the Gridiron even was coming to a close. I had to stay on and play to maintain my top 199 position to get two grade 5 cards.

The premise of the game is to match your players/cards against other people or the computer to win the game and advance in rank and card strength.

Archived